motor home insurance

743 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Snipes
harleyds2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are going to buy a class a diesel motor home. Any advice on insurance also coverage for towing, roadside assistance
Any advice would be appreciated
Ryan the Temp
AG
I use Progressive for my travel trailer. They had the best rates on good coverage, but I've never had to file a claim, so I can't speak to that side of things.
ChoppinDs40
AG
harleyds2 said:

We are going to buy a class a diesel motor home. Any advice on insurance also coverage for towing, roadside assistance
Any advice would be appreciated

Call Sam Goody. They'll shop it for you. The big carriers couldn't compete with ours, National General.
JB
AG
We have insurance on ours through Safeco. It just covered new windshields for our Fleetwood. Shop charged $4500, but I just paid the deductible..
harleyds2
AG
Who is sam goody
ChoppinDs40
AG
harleyds2 said:

Who is sam goody
sorry, Good Sam. Sam goody is that old media retail store.
TxAg20
AG
I used RV Insurance Solutions and they got me a policy from Progressive.
Snipes
AG
I only have a pop up so different world than class A. I have comprehensive coverage on the trailer from State Farm but never had a claim. I have good sam roadside assistance and I've also never used them but heard they have terrible customer service. Look real close into what the road side assistance covers because lot of them will tow the main vehicle but won't touch any trailer, supposedly goodsam does both. We just passed a brown down 5th wheel south of Pueblo CO on i25 that had a huge wrecker hooking up to it that I'm sure wasn't cheap.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.