Rough Country Experience

1,683 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by permabull
TSW2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I ordered a set of can length steps from rough country. They were shipped quickly unfortunately they arrived damaged(scratched and missing a couple bolts. I was able to call the number on the website at 07:30 a human answered, took my name and address looked up the order and had another set sent right out.

Great experience, no AI chatbot, no form to fill out. They aren't even asking for the old set to be returned.

Highly recommend, also if someone is looking for a set of 2015-2024 steps for a Chevy Colorado in N/E Houston LMK.
lb3
AG
Sir, this is the internet. We don't accept positive reviews here.
SteveA
AG
If you don't actually plan to use rough country components in the rough country, they are probably ok.
permabull
AG
I agree with this... one of my Jeep buddies used to run their lift kits and he constantly broke stuff and had zero issues with their customer service and they would always mail him replacements without any issues. He did eventually change his kit to one manufactured by Metal Cloak b/c he was sick of constantly replacing parts he broke.
TSW2012
AG
SteveA said:

If you don't actually plan to use rough country components in the rough country, they are probably ok.

Well they are steps for the wife's grocery getter so I think I'm safe
austinag1997
AG
I had a 12" Rough Country lift on a Ford truck. No issues with it.
Complete Idiot
I'm almost amazed in this day and age to hear customer service experiences like that.

I've had similar good experiences with Crutchfield and Etrailer. Rare.
permabull
AG
Crutchfield came in huge for me. I ordered a $400 set of bookshelf speakers that included free stands and a few days later they were on sale for $240 without the stands. They gave me the $160 back on my card and let me keep the stands as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.