FS: Bilstein 5100s for F150

1,242 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by 1agswitchin4lanes
1agswitchin4lanes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have two front 5100 adjustable struts with about 9800 miles on them and two new rear 5100s never installed.

Front part number 24-248129 Bilsteins application guide says it fits 15-20 F150, but I had these installed on my 2023 without issue. Many people had bought these for their 2021+ trucks before Bilstein came out with the updated #. I have all the hardware with this.

Rear part number 33-253190 fits 15-2024 F150s. These are new but the boxes are kind of mangled. But they still have the plastic strapping around them.

Right after I installed these, Ford came out with their Bilstein complete kit, so I swapped to that. These have been in my garage for a few months and Im cleaning out my garage.

Asking $300 for all 4.

Located in W Houston/Katy.

rilloaggie
AG
Are the fronts for 4wd models or will they work with 2wd trucks?
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
They'll work for 2wd too.

Just have to play with the settings.

Having the clip at the bottom will make your 2wd sit like a stock 4WD. More will give you some squat.

ETA: I've installed 4WD stock fx4 struts on several of my own 2WD F150s and for a few guys on here too for a cheap level.
dodger02
AG
Best thing I ever did for my F150 was put these on. Too bad I waited 5 years to do so.

Someone grab these and enjoy the improved ride they provide.
EnviroAg96
AG
Interested for my son's 2015 FX4 - which as far as I can tell has original shocks at 141K (bought the truck used a couple months ago. I think I have your email still, will try to email you.
barnacle bob
AG
I'll get in line, I'm a buyer if the other party falls through.
87IE
AG
1agswitchin4lanes said:

Have two front 5100 adjustable struts with about 9800 miles on them and two new rear 5100s never installed.

Front part number 24-248129 Bilsteins application guide says it fits 15-20 F150, but I had these installed on my 2023 without issue. Many people had bought these for their 2021+ trucks before Bilstein came out with the updated #. I have all the hardware with this.

Rear part number 33-253190 fits 15-2024 F150s. These are new but the boxes are kind of mangled. But they still have the plastic strapping around them.

Right after I installed these, Ford came out with their Bilstein complete kit, so I swapped to that. These have been in my garage for a few months and Im cleaning out my garage.

Asking $300 for all 4.

I'll wait until he finds a car in there.....
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
87IE said:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

Asking $300 for all 4.

I'll wait until he finds a car in there.....

I sure as hell have enough parts to build one at this point
Silvy
AG
Does that price include a 1ags install?
Flaith
AG
Let me know if you come across any 2wd F150 parts for a 2008-era truck during that cave cleanout
TMfrisco
AG
Silvy said:

This. If so, I'm a buyer!
aggieforester05
AG
I have some for a 2020 Silverado. Also have the rears with remote reservoir. Brand new never installed. Purchased a couple of months ago, but I've decided to sell the truck. If anyone wants them they are up for grabs. Over $800 when I bought them.
AgGrad99
AG
aggieforester05 said:

I have some for a 2020 Silverado. Also have the rears with remote reservoir. Brand new never installed. Purchased a couple of months ago, but I've decided to sell the truck. If anyone wants them they are up for grabs. Over $800 when I bought them.
How much?
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Silvy said:

No but I have my 2021 2WD shocks available for yours when they wear out
aggieforester05
AG
AgGrad99 said:

aggieforester05 said:

How much?

$700 shipped CONUS
$600 pickup in Longview

https://www.americantrucks.com/bilstein-silverado1500-b8-5160-series-rear-shock-for-0-to-1-inch-lift-25-316957.html

https://www.americantrucks.com/bilstein-silverado1500-b8-5100-series-front-shock-for-0-to-250-inch-lift-24-293297.html

1agswitchin4lanes
AG
EnviroAg96 said:

Interested for my son's 2015 FX4 - which as far as I can tell has original shocks at 141K (bought the truck used a couple months ago. I think I have your email still, will try to email you.

Sold
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.