Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Garmin straps

382 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by GeorgiAg
ChipFTAC01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've got a Garmin Fenix that I pretty much only take off to charge once a week or so. I've never loved the rubber strap both for aethetics and I hate how it feels in the night if my arm swells a bit.

For years I wore my dive watch most of the time, usually on a nato. Anyone have any favorite straps other than oem rubber straps?
aggiespartan
AG
I have the nylon velcro strap and I really like it. I have a garmin one and a cheap one from amazon. They are both good.
AggieOO
i'm no help b/c i don't mind the rubber one. but i echo the above. Amazon has plenty of cheap options.
GeorgiAg
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

I've got a Garmin Fenix that I pretty much only take off to charge once a week or so. I've never loved the rubber strap both for aethetics and I hate how it feels in the night if my arm swells a bit.

For years I wore my dive watch most of the time, usually on a nato. Anyone have any favorite straps other than oem rubber straps?
I have a Fenix Pro 7. I have three straps. Black rubber and a tan leather with the buckle and hole type clasp. Then I have a metal one that is all one piece that has the metal clipping/locking type clasp. (I don't know how else to describe it.)

Currently wearing the metal one. Prob my favorite. I wear the black rubber one when I'm doing any activity or going to the lake/beach etc.. The leather one I use to dress it up occasionally.

Straps can be changed out in seconds with no tools.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.