Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Make this make sense

422 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Hoosegow
Gyles Marrett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I need this somehow explained other than complete coincidence...

I had a really bad case of Covid in 2021. Prior to that I worked out 6 days a week early in the morning. Always felt great. Never felt tired. Long term exhausted after recovering from the covid experience lasted several months. Still to this day get more tired more often. Back to working out as much as I want but work out in the evenings.

About 10-15 times over the past several years since, I've tried to get back to morning workouts and I get sick after 1 week back to it in the mornings. Rest for several days and get over it, then get back to working out in the evenings, and eventually try to get back on a morning routine. Never fails, every time I start the morning routine again I get sick again.

I have no logical explanation for it other than complete coincidences being exposed to a virus of some sort around the same time. Doctors think that as well. But not exaggerating when I say it's been 10-15 times at minimum over the last several years of the exact same repetitive cycle.
Hoosegow
Vaccinated or unvaccinated?

I-RECOVER: Long COVID Treatment - FLCCC Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com)

Not a doctor. Never got COVID. Never got the vax. Anecdotally, I know many people who have had lasting effects that had the vax. I know no one with long term effects who did not get the vax.

Absolutely not saying that this is it. Is something to consider, though.

I trust the guys on the web site I provided. I used their post-exposure protocol exclusively. I sent their positive diagnosis protocol to those I knew who had it. I have an elderly neighbor who, to this day, swears I saved her life by having ivermectin and all the treatment supplements. I never got it and everyone I know who followed their protocols never had lasting effects.

Not saying any of this as factual. It is all what I believe from my experiences.

Jason Ag
AG
Try drinking a Liquid IV before bed, then in the morning before your workout. I'm just wondering if it is a blood pressure thing. Can't hurt to try. Good luck!
Hoosegow
If it is blood pressure, why would you drink something that has 1/3 of your daily recommendation of sodium? Liquid IV has a whopping 500 mg of sodium.
True Anomaly
AG
Lung scarring (pulmonary fibrosis) is a common complication of severe COVID cases. If your lungs are scarred from the virus, then your ability to exchange gas (oxygen/CO2) becomes diminished and your overall functional capacity goes down because you don't have enough surface area to exchange gasses in the alveoli- so you can tire out more easily when you attempt to do the same physical work as you would prior to having COVID

Pulmonary fibrosis is a spectrum of disease - it just matters how much overall lung capacity has diminished because of the scarring

So if your typical medical tests don't show a cause of why you constantly feel so tired, it may be worth talking with a pulmonologist to at least get baseline lung function tests done
Gyles Marrett
All helpful suggestions...

And to answer the one question, no not vaxed...and it was the one an only time tested positive for covid. Although I've never tested again with minor feeling illnesses.
Jason Ag
AG
Hoosegow said:

If it is blood pressure, why would you drink something that has 1/3 of your daily recommendation of sodium? Liquid IV has a whopping 500 mg of sodium.

I mean low blood pressure. For sure if you have hypertension don't add that much salt.

Edit: My wife was diagnosed with POTS, which came on after COVID. The salt increases blood volume, it is a typical treatment. It's almost like she doesn't hold onto salt the same. A doctor directed her to use those, which has helped her feel alot better. Now I don't think the OP has POTS, but COVID is weird.
O.G.
I never popped positive for Covid, was tested 4 times in medical clinics, the hard way.

Got the Pfizer jab, at the time both of my parents were compromised & you know that story.

However, they did say I had bronchitis. I was coughing a lot & violently. Currently taking meds and an inhaler to breathe correctly and not wheeze & my cardio is definitely diminished. I struggle to breathe at weird times.

So, something is going on, or has gone on with lasting effects.
Hoosegow
LOL - I'm fat. I guess I never thought about low blood pressure.

My assumptions were wrong.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.