Story Poster

Special Premium Offer: 3 Weeks for 3 Bucks

August 5, 2014

The Aggies are off and running in preseason camp and the TexAgs team is putting out coverage at an incomparable pace and quality. With the 2014 season opener at South Carolina just three weeks away, there is no better time to experience TexAgs Premium than right now!

And RIGHT NOW, you can try out our Premium product for the next 3 weeks for only $3.

You have from now until Friday night at 11:59:59 p.m. CT to take advantage of our "3 Weeks for 3 Bucks" Fall Camp subscription special!

For just $3, you will receive a Premium subscription (read-only) to TexAgs.com that will expire at the end of the day on Monday, August 25.

During this period you can attempt to drink from the TexAgs Premium fire hydrant while we bring you the most in-depth coverage of Texas A&M Fall Camp, Aggie recruiting and much, much more.
Lindsay Crouch, TexAgs {"Module":"photo","Alignment":"right","Size":"large","Caption":"","MediaItemID":45085}

If you have never tried TexAgs Premium or if it has been a while since you last checked us out, you have no idea what you're missing!

All you have to do to take advantage of our special offer is to click on the link below that pertains to you and follow the instructions:
  • Option 1: Already have an account (username)? Go HERE and click on "Premium - 3 Weeks for 3 Bucks"

• Option 2: Don't yet have a TexAgs.com account? Click HERE and set up and account. During the registration process, be sure to click on "Premium - 3 Weeks for 3 Bucks"
Thanks for considering this offer!

Gig 'Em,

Brandon Jones & TexAgs staff
Discussion from...

3 Weeks of TexAgs Premium for 3 Bucks

13,200 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by CornersBlitz
WatchOle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Special Premium Offer: 3 Weeks for 3 Bucks
Feed Jake
AG
Any way to get a secure site for sending over credit card information?
AgEngineer72
AG
Yeah no kidding. I was interested but the site is not secure. Don't like the idea of putting credit card info on-line unsecured in the clear. Just looked at the other options- same problem. Any secure way to pay for subscriptions?
lucid
AG
Sorry about that. The account/subscription page should now be secured.
zephyr88
AG
Trial Membership = Read Only???

It's like that movie... "look - but don't touch - taste; touch - but don't taste, taste - but don't swallow".
joeaggie8888
AG
I signed up, but am still being told I can't read the premium boards. I thought I could read, but not post. Is that not right?
joeaggie8888
AG
NVM it's working now
zephyr88
AG

[This message has been edited by zephyr88 (edited 8/7/2014 6:56a).]
jeffk
AG
You mean the no-nothings who wonder why our OL are all wearing knee braces this year?
Gabe Bock
Sponsor
AG
Guys...one time we had like 1,000 people take us up on one of these and we allowed everyone to post. It was a nightmare and even the "lolpoors" didn't like it because it wasn't a true assessment of what the Premium community was like because of a sudden flood of guys who have never posted on that particular board before. We'll probably have 1,000 trial subscribers this go-around as well and most people like being in "read-only" mode on Premium so that they get a true taste of the temperature of the Premium community.
bgrimm05
AG
Last year it was a month of read only for free. I hate inflation.
Gabe Bock
Sponsor
AG
05...not inflation. That was a totally different promotion. We've done three months for $17.76 on Independence Day (get it?) and we've done a month for a penny and everything in between. This is just the rate this go-around.
Justin2010
AG
Hey Gabe,

Can I give it as a gift?
bigm00ser
AG
Auto-renewal...I thought we were better than that.
jeffk
AG
^ Of course not!

In all fairness, they do warn you when you sign-up.
bigm00ser
AG
They're probably looking to take advantage of the lack of responsibility of the Zoo!
mdpajestka
Why y'all want our address y'all going to be spam us with mail if we cancel?
NorCal
Do it!
CornersBlitz
How come I don't get the option to join for $3? I only see the $12.99 option. Has this expired?

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.