Texas A&M Football

Watch A&M's locker room celebration after winning at Auburn

September 17, 2016

No explanation necessary. Enjoy.

Discussion from...

Watch A&M's locker room celebration after winning at Auburn

72,961 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by McJulie-O
TAMU77CLAY
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TAMU77CLAY
texag86
AG
Good bull
rocky the dog
Jimi_Rod
caleblyn
Can you not post it via Twitter? I can't see it!

nukeaggie2000
coupland boy
caleblyn
Can someone put it on YouTube?
BeerBurps
EagleCamden
AG
quote:
I'm actually a little disappointed when I see these now. I'm pretty sure Saban and Bama aren't doing this after a more impressive win. We need to have a locker room culture that wins over unranked opponents are expected not something to be celebrated like we just won the pennant. "Act like we've been there before" goes far beyond enzone dances.
Fran used to be "all business" too. Look where that got us.
We want emotion!
3rdGenAg05
AG
"What we did coach?"

I hope that guy goes to the NFL.
TexAgs91
AG
quote:
I'm actually a little disappointed when I see these now. I'm pretty sure Saban and Bama aren't doing this after a more impressive win. We need to have a locker room culture that wins over unranked opponents are expected not something to be celebrated like we just won the pennant. "Act like we've been there before" goes far beyond enzone dances.
We're not in the top tier of the SEC yet and have frequently been ranked higher than our playing abilities deserve in the past. I didn't expect a win.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
quote:

Shut up
GreatSullysGhost
quote:
#ThirstyLivesMatter
Auburn is feeling pretty thirsty right about now...
austin08
Esteban du Plantier
AG
quote:

Seriously, go the **** to hell.

We beat an SEC West opponent at their house.

Ranked or not, that's a tough opponent and a quality win. The celebration is warranted.

Flexbone
quote:

Holy ***** I can absolutely tell whose never played a team sport past Jr. High.
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Not a fan of the Super Bowl celebrations after beating a team that will be lucky to finish .500

Top teams don't throw parades after beating mediocre oppostion

but whatever.... No big if they keep winning...
“Picture a black girl that joe biden wants to sniff”

-The Debt
lil_frog8
AG
quote:
quote:

Holy ***** I can absolutely tell whose never played a team sport past Jr. High.

I guarantee I have more athletic skins on the wall than you... both playing and coaching.
Miles711
AG
I'd party with Conner.
tk for tu juan
The coaches and players who put in the hours of work for this win can celebrate how they want. Go be a dullard somewhere else.
FriendlyAg
quote:
Not a fan of the Super Bowl celebrations after beating a team that will be lucky to finish .500

Top teams don't throw parades after beating mediocre oppostion

but whatever.... No big if they keep winning...

We didn't throw a parade you moron. These guys grind a lot with no celebration. They work hard in the off season when you're not even thinking about football so they can win conference games. let them be happy about it and enjoy it. It's a good thing to blow off steam. After all, football is a game.
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Lmao.... I love all these mediocrity champs that get upset @ the notion of acting like you've been there....

Auburn will be lucky to make a bowl game this year...

But again, if they keep winning idgaf how they celebrate..... Throw a parade after every game
AGinHI
AG
fun and enjoyment
FriendlyAg
quote:
Lmao.... I love all these mediocrity champs that get upset @ the notion of acting like you've been there....

Auburn will be lucky to make a bowl game this year...

But again, if they keep winning idgaf how they celebrate..... Throw a parade after every game

Ahhhh yes, being happy is being content with mediocrity. Classic TexAgs Badass.
Flashdiaz
AG
most of you complainers probably want our team to celebrate individually in a bathroom like:

McJulie-O
AG
They deserve to savor the moment.... It will be back to mind numbing work and pain soon enough...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.