Texas A&M Football

WATCH: Impromptu 'Spirit of Aggieland' breaks out as Aggies leave The Swamp

October 15, 2017

After the Ags took down the Gators tonight, a good Ag, Louis Acosta, led the 12th Man in an impromptu singing of The Spirit of Aggieland on the way down the stadium ramps. It was just as great as it sounds. Watch below...

Discussion from...

WATCH: Impromptu 'Spirit of Aggieland' breaks out as Aggies leave The Swamp

427,677 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Frag
NumberEinAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Awesome! Reminds me of the 'Bama game in 2012. We did something similar. Whoop!!
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
tbirdspur2010
AG
That. Is. AWESOME.
rocky the dog
AG
One voice becomes "One" voice by many. Awesome stuff.
locolouie
This was a special Moment. I had started recording to share some of the atmosphere as we were leaving and then I I felt compelled to just start singing the "Spirit of Aggieland". My good friend Fernando Camarillo, A good Ag Class of '94 was walking next to me and as if on cue he jumped in and then so on and so on and soon the whole ramp was resonating with our Alma Mater. I have heard from lots of Ags about what this meant to them and many have suggested continuing this on to start as a new tradition after away game wins. That would be super cool. I hope everyone enjoyed it. Gig' Em!
A is A
AG
locolouie said:

This was a special Moment. I had started recording to share some of the atmosphere as we were leaving and then I I felt compelled to just start singing the "Spirit of Aggieland". My good friend Fernando Camarillo, A good Ag Class of '94 was walking next to me and as if on cue he jumped in and then so on and so on and soon the whole ramp was resonating with our Alma Mater. I have heard from lots of Ags about what this meant to them and many have suggested continuing this on to start as a new tradition after away game wins. That would be super cool. I hope everyone enjoyed it. Gig' Em!
very cool...

just stop saying "Hump It, Ags"
Frag
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.