Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Reed is the answer

4,498 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by DL76
Heuberger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm not sure what there is to debate. The offense looked so much better with Reed running the show. You have to ride the hot hand, and Reed is the guy.
A is A
AG
JROD9398
I see political posts like this on X all the time...."if you don't vote for....then you are (fill in the blank with an insult)" seemingly comes from one particular candidate's party....
AggieOO
JROD9398 said:

I see political posts like this on X all the time...."if you don't vote for....then you are (fill in the blank with an insult)" seemingly comes from one particular candidate's party....
this comes from both sides, actually.
Heuberger
You made this political how?
greg.w.h
AG
Heuberger said:

I'm not sure what there is to debate. The offense looked so much better with Reed running the show. You have to ride the hot hand, and Reed is the guy.
Arena???
Only Fans Director
Heuberger said:

The offense looked so much better with Reed running the show. You have to ride the hot hand, and Reed is the guy.
So Reed passed for 178 yards against florida's #106 ranked total defense in the nation and HE is the hot hand?
Proud father of an Aggie undergrad!
jphelmet
AG
Only Fans Director said:

Heuberger said:

The offense looked so much better with Reed running the show. You have to ride the hot hand, and Reed is the guy.
So Reed passed for 178 yards against florida's #106 ranked total defense in the nation and HE is the hot hand?

You didn't watch the game did you? He was 8-10 for 100 yards in the first quarter and then we ran it down there throats the rest of the game. The weather and the game being well in hand led us to run it 90% of the time the last three quarters.
Aggie Dad 26
Heuberger said:

You made this political how?

He's probably one of the obsessed types that's miserable. They can't help themselves
12thMan9
AG
Only Fans Director said:

Heuberger said:

TexAg HOF coaches weighing in w/their absolutely, unequivocally superior thoughts.

Delivered here directly from Momma's basement.
Ronnie '88
94chem
But what is the QUESTION???
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Only Fans Director
12thMan9 said:

Delivered here directly from Momma's basement.

Technically I inherited the ranch, without a basement
Aggie Dad 26
Only Fans Director said:

Heuberger said:

Considering CW average 25 yards passing per qtr against Notre Dame I'd say Reed is white hot
Only Fans Director
Aggie Dad 26 said:

Only Fans Director said:

Heuberger said:

Considering CW average 25 yards passing per qtr against Notre Dame I'd say Reed is white hot
Total Defense after three games:

ND #28
UF #106
Aggie Dad 26
Only Fans Director said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Only Fans Director said:

Heuberger said:

ND #28
UF #106

Cool story, Bro. I have no doubt in my mind Reed would have out performed CW in week 1.
Aggie Dad 26
Only Fans Director said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Only Fans Director said:

Heuberger said:

ND #28
UF #106

Tell CW I said hello, will ya?

e=mc2
AG
JROD9398 said:

WGAS what you see on X? WTH does that have to do with Reed being the best QB on the roster?
MaroonRevival
Why do people respond to this never-ending onslaught of troll posts?
Slicer97
AG
Only Fans Director said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Only Fans Director said:

Heuberger said:

ND #28
UF #106

And after 3 games, how much of Weigman's inept play factored in to Notre Dame's total defense ranking?
Sparkie
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

Only Fans Director said:

Heuberger said:

Reed has completed 16 passes in 6 quarters of play (2.7 passes per quarter.) QBR of 17 versus MCN. Reed needed reps in the passing game and the coaches ran the ball.

This weekend will help answer how much the coaches trust Reed in the passing game
Little Rock Ag
AG
Too bad he'll regress over the course of his career, as do all Aggie QBs.
Bryanisbest
AG
OP is right
JimbloFisher
AG
Little Rock Ag said:

Sad but true. Other than Mond, has any QB actually gotten better here in the last decade or so? Not counting when they transfer and win a heisman.
Sparkie
AG
JimbloFisher said:

Little Rock Ag said:

Sad but true. Other than Mond, has any QB actually gotten better here in the last decade or so? Not counting when they transfer and win a heisman.

Mond really didn't improve that much under the qb whisper. His footwork never got fixed which led to inconsistent down field passes. It's just another thing the 70 million dollar man failed at doing.
Medaggie
We must have the most schizophrenic fan base.

Before 1st game - CW is a 1st round QB, great arm, one of the top in the SEC.
One bad game - CW sucks in 10 diff ways
One decent game - Reed is Vince young but faster
One bad game - Reed should be a TE, bring on the next one

How anyone can say anything after one game is beyond me.
LB12Diamond
AG
LOL
Big game at home where we lost bc of QB play.
First road win in over 1000 days in a hard and important game where the QB play was actually great.

Its justified buddy.
dixichkn
AG
Medaggie said:

Well we do have an ounce of sample size with Reed to know that he can carry this offense. And I think this weekend and next will be pretty telling to see who carries the offense the rest of the year. Conner has some catching up to do
But I agree with you in one regard, how fickle and front runner this fan base has become. Reed's first bad game against a big opponent and I can call it already……"I knew he wasn't ready for the spotlight. Wasn't Jaylen ahead of him last year? Get Jaylen in there! Marcel is trash!!!!"
And don't say you won't act like that. Because you will.
AceAggie05
AG
I've always known there were trolls on this forum, but I don't think I've ever seen the outright attempted sabotage that there has been this season, blatantly trying to cause problems within the team. Maybe my eyes just weren't open before
Logos Stick
Medaggie said:

It was his first start. It was an SEC game. It was on the road. We won!

Conner's first start was a loss at home against Ole Miss, after coming in for King on the road the week before and losing at SCAR. His next game was on the road at Auburn. We lost. His first SEC W was against LSU the last game of the season. Achane won that game for us. Conner had 0 TDs and 57% completion percentage. The next year in his first road game against Miami, he chunks two INTs for a loss.

So yeah, I'm kind of excited about Reed and hoping for the best!

Logos Stick
AceAggie05 said:

I've always known there were trolls on this forum, but I don't think I've ever seen the outright attempted sabotage that there has been this season, blatantly trying to cause problems within the team. Maybe my eyes just weren't open before

LOL, yeah because rando's posting on a message board can "sabotage" the team!
zephyr88
AG
I'm all in...

is the future
TyperWoods
Reed played well in the bowl game.

Reed played well 1st half against Fla.

Reed played meh against McNeese State.

I think Reed should start, Wiggy has not been good so far.

But let's tap the brakes a bit.
runontexas
AG
Logos Stick
Aggie Dad 26 said:

Only Fans Director said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Only Fans Director said:

Heuberger said:

ND #28
UF #106

Tell CW I said hello, will ya?

No man, the Florida state defense is bad and that defender took a bad angle. That's why we looked good and won the game! /CW lovers and potbanging idiots
snowdog90
If Conner comes back and starts, his leash should be really short. I mean, no more of this god-awful Notre Dame crap. He better be quick on his reads, he better be accurate, he better get great results, because Reed has proven he can do that.

1 bad quarter from Conner and his ass should be replaced. I say this as a huge Conner fan. I hope whoever starts has huge success, but there is no time to let the starter flail around in games trying to figure it out.

It's about the team. Who helps the team win? Whoever that is, go with him until proven wrong.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.