Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Zoo? Listen to Reed's father fools!!!

5,658 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by The Zookeeper
Wearetheaggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

Wearetheaggies said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

Bah.... Coach talk...

As opposed to Zoo talk?

Zoo talk is what we do.

Dad Reed doesn't Zoo talk.

He's coach talk

And coaches tell people what they need to hear.
We get it

Bull****. Good coaches are honest and develop relationships with their players.

Guessing you never took the time to bother coaching one of your kid's teams. Probably sat there on the sidelines whining about how you'd do things differently.
Frank Grimes
AG
Ag1188 said:

Quote:

His dad and you make some good points, but I don't know that I can agree with this one: "Reed has far more to prove than Weigman at this point in time."
Mr. Reed did not say that quote about "far more to prove". That was OP inserting his own perplexing opinion on the matter.
Yep. The OP was the "and you" who made that point.
Harry Dunne
sam callahan said:

Got nothing against Weigman and hope the best for him.

But he is not the next JFF. You can see the fear on his face throughout the ND game. Afraid to fail? Afraid of reinjury? Afraid in general? I don't know, but the result is the same.
When he was street fighting the homeless and taking shirtless police mug shots, I doubt anyone was placing bets on him one day winning the Heisman.

Aggie Dad 26
Wearetheaggies said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

Wearetheaggies said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

Bah.... Coach talk...

As opposed to Zoo talk?

Zoo talk is what we do.

He's coach talk

And coaches tell people what they need to hear.
We get it

Bull****. Good coaches are honest and develop relationships with their players.

Guessing you never took the time to bother coaching one of your kid's teams. Probably sat there on the sidelines whining about how you'd do things differently.

Funny

Coach speak is called coach speak for a reason. Keep telling yourself that though. You're probably naive to many things if you're falling for "coach speak"
JournoAG
AG
I think Reed has looked very good in his two appearances and he may well be the right choice at QB. It's a small sample size, and I'd like to know how the two have looked in practice. I don't have that insight.

Either way, it's depressing and frustrating to me to see how much hate Weigman has gotten on this board since the Notre Dame game. It was his first game coming off a massive injury. He was clearly in his head and looked horrible. But he's also got a ton of talent and has shown great potential in the past. To give up on him after one game is crazy. And if a coach were to do that, there's no way I'd send my son to play with him.

Again, see what they are showing in practice. Make damn sure he's cleaned up the mental thing that hurt him against ND. Reed might be the answer. But for the people on this board to be talking about Weigman like this it's really sad and makes me disappointed in a segment of our fan base. I'm confident our coaching staff is taking a more rational approach.
Aggie Dad 26
"Hate?"

Everyone here has wished him the best. Feeling that he's not our best option isn't, hate.
The Zookeeper
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

Wearetheaggies said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

Bah.... Coach talk...

As opposed to Zoo talk?

Zoo talk is what we do.

He's coach talk.
Now that's some zoo talk right there.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.