FS: Rem 700 SS Barreled Action in 270 Win

3,094 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by cahoots
cahoots
How long do you want to ignore this user?
New, unfired Remington 700 Custom Shop blasted stainless 24" 5R barreled action. Right Hand, 270 Win with straight custom Pacific Tool milled spiral bolt. This is from Remington Custom Shop inventory filled and chambered by PT&G with their bolt.

PM or text 703.740.753niner. In Ft Worth area.

$800 OBO

RM76
AG
What part(s) are custom shop, just the bolt flutes or something else? Standard factory barrel contour? How many rounds thru it?
cahoots
RM76 said:

What part(s) are custom shop, just the bolt flutes or something else? Standard factory barrel contour? How many rounds thru it?

It is unfired. The action and barrel are Custom Shop and PT&G chambers them with their bolt. Sporter contour barrel, I believe 1-10 twist 5R barrel, with the custom crown. The tolerances are very tight. I bought it for a project but I went in a different direction.
RM76
AG
Thanks, but am still a little confused. So, this was a stock Rem action that was trued and fitted with their bolt by PT&G as well as chambered and headspaced by them? Not by the Rem Custom Shop? What barrel manufacturer?
cahoots
Updated the OP...sorry was out of pocket and added all the info possible.
cahoots
Also open to trades...nice scopes, 1911s, Browning BARs, youth shotguns

cahoots
Price drop
cahoots
Ttt
cahoots
Price drop
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.