Leroy Neiman 24 hours at LeMans

1,852 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Texker
Texker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Last auction sale via Heritage Auctions was $4500 so that's my ask. Buyer's premium put that auction purchase over 5k. I've owned this piece for over 30 years. Have the COA. Local pick-up only in Rockwall, TX.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Great piece. We have Tavern on The Green. Would like this one for the office but not the right time. GLWS
Texker
AG
Appreciate the comment. Big fan of Neiman's style. Actually got to meet him during the 1984 Dallas Grand Prix at Neiman Marcus. He signed a DGP poster for me.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
I honesty never knew anything about him or his pieces. My wife inherited it from her grandmother and then I became curious. Couple of really cool pieces out there that I wouldn't mind having, including yours, but at another time.
Texker
AG
I understand the audience is limited. Bump for $3900.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Was thinking after the last time we spoke, you should check out a consignment shop in Dallas for this.
Texker
AG
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

Was thinking after the last time we spoke, you should check out a consignment shop in Dallas for this.
I appreciate the thought. I've got a major auction house that will take it in a heartbeat but haven't convinced myself to go that route just yet. Consignments take too big of a bite. I'll keep it before I go with a consignment shop.
Texker
AG
Available. Open to reasonable offers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.