2015 F-250 Lariat

2,968 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by jwhitlock3
jwhitlock3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2015 F250 Lariat
6.7 diesel
129,465 miles
$31,000 located in College Station.

Clean title in hand.

Wife and I bought this truck in 2017, and we're the second owners. It was purchased to tow our 27' travel trailer and served as our main vehicle for many years but we've since had two children, the trailer has been sold, and the truck hasn't been used for towing in a few years. I work from home and hardly drive anyways so it's time to part ways with it.

I specifically bought the 2015-16 for the older body style, and the upgraded turbo. Truck is bone stock except for a Pusher cold side charge pipe I put on when the factory tube got a hairline crack in it. Factory exhaust and DEF system still in place and working great. I just had it in the shop last week (Aggieland Automotive for any CS locals) and had them look over the truck to make sure it was ready to sell. They did front/rear brakes and replaced the front wheel speed sensor to clear a code it had. Runs and drives great. I've got all the maintenance records I can pull together, and I tracked all maintenance done to the truck and I've got that in a summary. It needs nothing mechanically, except an oil change and fuel filters when the truck indicates in the next 2-3k miles.

Truck has an MX4 bed cover and carpeted bed liner that's removable. It does have spray in bed liner, and it's never had a 5th wheel hitch installed. I've pulled plenty of bumper pull trailers with it.

The list of bad is small but I want to be transparent so I'll list all quirks or problems. There's a rock chip in the windshield, and one or two scratches in the doors. The camera works intermittently, fine some days and others it gives me grief. For a while I thought I had a door sensor going out because the alarm would randomly go off and indicate the driver's door was open when it wasn't, but it hasn't done this in months. I had the shop check it and they couldn't find anything.

Give me a call or text if you have any questions or want to come by and take a look, we're in College Station. 817-six92-four971. Truck is no longer daily driven so the mileage will stay as-is.

Please mention that you saw it posted on TexAgs, it will be posted in other places for $32k.

Numpty Cam
Clean truck and a responsible owner

Glws bud
water turkey
Nice truck!
Gunny456
AG
Looks like a well kept very nice truck. Good luck on your sale. Looks like a great price also. Very fair.
ls1aggie09
AG
Can vouch for the owner and how he takes care of his vehicles! GLWS
cuz-i-can
AG
You might want to blur your license plate...
MyNameIsJeff
AG
Let me talk to my wife...

Looking to get back into a Super Duty after having an '18 and '20.
jwhitlock3
Thanks everyone! It's an older truck at this point but I agree it's very clean, and it's been well taken care of.

Jeff that sounds good, let me know if I can provide any additional information.
Sit Down Rando
AG
cuz-i-can said:

You mean the plate that is visible to all drivers every time you drive in public? This confuses me. How can someone do something nefarious with your plate number?

On topic:

Gorgeous truck, GLWS!
FightinTAC08
AG
Sit Down Rando said:

cuz-i-can said:

You mean the plate that is visible to all drivers every time you drive in public? This confuses me. How can someone do something nefarious with your plate number?

On topic:

Gorgeous truck, GLWS!

with the right tools you can lookup the registered owner with a license plate number. with that you can get an email address, a phone number, and now you have a name for a texags account. and numerous other things.

happened to me a couple of weeks ago. some jackass thought i cut him off. a few minutes later i had a text message from the stooge with all my personal info he obtained.

i'm sure theres even another level of AI scrubbing the internet for that information from pictures as well.

don't make it easier for the internet crowd.
COSC_AG26
AG
Give an offer
JB
AG
I have a '16. How do I get it to show me the exhaust filter full percentage? Can't belIeve I've missed that in the little info screen.

That's a nice trick at a fair price.
jwhitlock3
JB said:

I have a '16. How do I get it to show me the exhaust filter full percentage? Can't belIeve I've missed that in the little info screen.

That's a nice trick at a fair price.
Thanks!

The exhaust filter is actually there from the factory, you just have to enable it using forscan, which is a free Ford software. Been one of those days but I'll come back and add some links to this later on this weekend. There's a spreadsheet on the internet and several videos that walk you through enabling some of the hidden features. It's really convenient. There's supposed to be a way to force a manual regen from the dash but I never figured out how to work that, but I did like to monitor the % and I think Ford should have that turned on when you buy the truck.

Here's the cable I used to program it though:
jwhitlock3
Listing this locally today for 33k. Please mention TexAgs if you're messaging with any questions. You can also email me at (remove all spaces)

travis r whitlock @ gmail.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.