ISO Little League Baseballs

683 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by mt3950
Maximus Johnson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have a bucket of baseballs they would be willing to get rid of? Willing to pay for them....
mt3950
AG
Maximus Johnson said:

Does anyone have a bucket of baseballs they would be willing to get rid of? Willing to pay for them....

Where are you located?
Maximus Johnson
AG
Houston area
mt3950
AG
Maximus Johnson said:

Houston area

I'm in Katy/Fulshear. I'm sure I can put a bucket together for you. How many balls are you looking for? I'd caution against a full bucket if you're toting it around. Also, do you need the actual bucket as well?
Maximus Johnson
AG
I can bring a bucket. Again, willing to pay for them if needed.

I'll take whatever you're willing to get rid of. My boys are 4 and 2 and baseball isn't something that's going away any time soon.
OnlyForNow
AG
You want soft strikes for right now.
Maximus Johnson
AG
I have a bucket of soft balls. My 4 year old is playing coach pitch and we use hard balls.
OnlyForNow
AG
I'm really not trying to be argumentative here, but if it's the first year out of T-ball, and a sanctioned league, they shouldn't be using the same balls as say 10/11 year olds. At least that is how pony and Little League is done.

Ball softness has lots of degrees for little league and it's about safety for the players. A 4 year old, playing pitcher, getting hit square in the face/head with a "hard ball" hit by the 1 or 2 kids in the league that can smoke a ball, could do some serious long term damage.

If you're looking for mainly practice balls, getting ones that aren't T-ball soft, but aren't full on hard balls is a good medium.

just my 2 cents.
Maximus Johnson
AG
I agree with you, but our city sanctioned little league uses full on hard balls for coach pitch. The kids have to wear helmets with facemasks all the time but still, we have had a few kids get hit pretty hard so far this year.

I thought it was crazy that tee ball started at 3. I think its crazier that standing coach pitch is happening at 4.

I didn't start tee ball until 5 back when I played.
OnlyForNow
AG
Definitely weird.

Check FB market place for balls also. Tons around me in Richmond/rosenberg.
mt3950
AG
Text me tomorrow. I have some for you. I'll inventory what I have tomorrow morning and put some in a bucket. Text at 2 eight 1 79 seven fortyfive eighty.
mt3950
AG
I'm officing from the house today. Let me know if you want to come by and grab some.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.