2006 Lowe Bass Boat DFW

671 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by grbgolf
grbgolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Update to an old post - boat was originally listed a couple years ago. Has been updated and cleaned up since the condition of the last time it was posted. Went ahead and created a new post in case the boat looks familiar. For sale is a 2006 Lowe FM165 with a 60hp Mercury. Boat and motor runs great. I am the second owner and did not use it as much as the first owner but I knew him and he was very good about maintaining the boat. I only use ethanol free gas when fueling the boat. Serviced at BPS grapevine 9/9/24 and only 71 hours on the boat and motor. Have videos of the boat running after the service. It really is a great boat, only selling to get something I can also hunt out of. Cruising speed around 30mph. SE 300 Hydrofoil added to the outboard to plane out quicker. 71lb thrust MotorGuide Trolling Motor and Lowrance Elite 9Ti both work well. Bottom is welded and doesn't leak. Has charging bank installed in the battery well. Fuse panel has been rewired and upgraded. All three batteries are in good shape, you can see battery dates in the picture. Aerator and bilge both work. Trailer is in good condition and has the fold away front tongue so it can be stored in a garage. Have titles in hand for both the boat and the trailer and up to date registration for the trailer. The boats registration tags are good until March 2026. Can meet at Lake Grapevine for a cold crank and take the boat out for serious buyers. Let me know if there is anything I am missing or if there are any other questions.

$9500

grbgolf
AG
More photos

grbgolf
AG
Double Posted the Pictures.....
ghollow
AG
What updates have been done to it?
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
grbgolf
AG
The updates were mainly in regards to the condition of the original post, I will update this post so it reads better. But had a mechanic remove and replace the fusing housing from the original with the glass tubes to the Blue Sea Systems Fuse Block that takes ATO/ATC fuses, along with upgrading the inline fuse to the accessories switch. Added the the SE 300 Hydrofoil to help with planing. Batteries and trailer tires replaced. New captain seat base, pedestal and swivel seat mount. Sealskin boat cover was not in the original post as well. The carpet has been cleaned and glued where it was coming up, still not perfect but much better shape than it was in.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.