***2021 Fantasy Hoops Thread***

13,990 Views | 211 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Aggie09Derek
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thank you for this!

I actually inquired about SGA and Ingram this AM. They are both on the same squad right now.

Any ideas on pairs to offer out for some of those guys? I am open to 2 or 3 for 1 kind of deals.

People also seem to value Klay. I have had two guys reach out about him over the course of the season.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Thank you for this!

I actually inquired about SGA and Ingram this AM. They are both on the same squad right now.

Any ideas on pairs to offer out for some of those guys? I am open to 2 or 3 for 1 kind of deals.

People also seem to value Klay. I have had two guys reach out about him over the course of the season.
Interesting about Klay.. Id def try to trade him then.

Maxey and Klay for Ingram?
Maxey and JJJ for SGA?
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
What about for Fox? His owner loves Klay, so I am thinking I could probably get Fox using Klay.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

What about for Fox? His owner loves Klay, so I am thinking I could probably get Fox using Klay.
He has been struggling.. maybe start with Giddey and Klay for him?
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

He shot down Giddey and Klay. How high would you go? I'd be fine with parting ways with WCJ.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

He shot down Giddey and Klay. How high would you go? I'd be fine with parting ways with WCJ.
Probably wouldnt do Middleton or Mobley, but anyone below that plus Klay Id def consider. Especially if the extra roster spot lets you pick up someone good or stream
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Sweet. I think WCJ gets it done. Fingers crossed.

Do you view PatBev as a streamer or a potential long term hold? Josh Lloyd said he should be rostered, but I know he skews more towards 12 teams than 10.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Sweet. I think WCJ gets it done. Fingers crossed.

Do you view PatBev as a streamer or a potential long term hold? Josh Lloyd said he should be rostered, but I know he skews more towards 12 teams than 10.
Yeah I think he's one of those guys that you pick up to stream and then hold him until he cools off. So id probably hold him for now until you need to stream in order to win the matchup. If its a cushy matchup and you can coast then you can hold. Thats usually how I play it with guys like that.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Giddey + Klay for Brandon Ingram or SGA? I think I can get that done
Saint Pablo
Got that deal done. The Wood owner is interested in moving him. Who should I offer up for him?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Giddey + Klay for Brandon Ingram or SGA? I think I can get that done
Yeah id smash accept for either of those probably.
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Got that deal done. The Wood owner is interested in moving him. Who should I offer up for him?
Nice trade!!

Hmm.. Maybe Maxey and Giddey or JJJ?

Who is on waivers that you would be adding if it was a 2 for 1?
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Nice trade!!

Just freeing up another streaming spot until Zion comes back
Aggie09Derek
AG
Thoughts on offering up Klay Thompson for Christian Wood - the guy that has Wood has been frustrated with him big time and he has a lot of centers already on his team.
ClutchCityAg
Aggie09Derek said:

Thoughts on offering up Klay Thompson for Christian Wood - the guy that has Wood has been frustrated with him big time and he has a lot of centers already on his team.
Points league? absolutely

Categories? probably
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Nice trade!!

Just freeing up another streaming spot until Zion comes back
Id do Maxey and Giddey prolly? its an overpay, but worth it for the stream spot and slight upgrade for ROS
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
What are yall's thoughts on Sengun long term?

I want to make an offer for him in dynasty but its hard to gauge what his current value is. I am thinking about offering up Jordan Poole and maybe a draft pick as a sweetener.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Would you trade Khris Middleton for Miles Bridges
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

I want to make an offer for him in dynasty but its hard to gauge what his current value is. I am thinking about offering up Jordan Poole and maybe a draft pick as a sweetener.
I'm a believer in him long term. That sounds like a good move to me, but I have no idea how valuable picks are in dynasty lol
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

I'm a believer in him long term. That sounds like a good move to me, but I have no idea how valuable picks are in dynasty lol
Well, since we keep most of our roster, the picks are really only for rookies or potential breakout guys. Like Poole and Desmond Bane were my 2nd and 3rd round picks this year. So, fairly valuable if used right.

He already said no to my offer and than multiple people have hit him up about Sengun and he needs a crazy offer to part with him haha.
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Would you trade Khris Middleton for Miles Bridges
Yeah I think Id take bridges over Khris, especially in a points league
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
And now Ja is hurt.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

And now Ja is hurt.

Grab Melton if you can!
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Would Brandon Ingram + WCJ be a good offer for FVV or is that an overpay?

BI averages 34.6 in our format
WCJ 36.7

FVV 44.4

Still trying to make upgrades to consolidate roster spots. Zion will be back soon and it looks like Ja's absence won't be too long, thank god!
ClutchCityAg
It's a bit of an overpay like you say but I think it's a good move like you say. According to bbm you're trading away players 51 and 67 for ROS and getting back 36. So that's a pretty perfect 2 for 1 kind of trade.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Any thoughts on Daniel Gafford? He was a hot name in the predraft process and had a slow start to the season. Seems to be picking it up as of late.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Any thoughts on Daniel Gafford? He was a hot name in the predraft process and had a slow start to the season. Seems to be picking it up as of late.
Definitely should be rostered in leagues with 12 or more teams
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Would Robert Williams be worth trading Brandon Ingram?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Nah Id want Ingram
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Nah Id want Ingram
Who should I offer to get Big Rob back on the Wonderboys? Gafford and triple J a decent offer?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Nah Id want Ingram
Who should I offer to get Big Rob back on the Wonderboys? Gafford and triple J a decent offer?
Unless his owner is an aggie, I don't think you'd have to offer that much. Maybe he scores more in your format, but in mine he averages mid to high 30s in fantasy point per game
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Nah Id want Ingram
Unless his owner is an aggie, I don't think you'd have to offer that much. Maybe he scores more in your format, but in mine he averages mid to high 30s in fantasy point per game
Yeah he avgs 39 in ours too. Gafford avgs 29 and JJJ only 32. I am trying to do another 2 for 1 to free up a streaming spot when Zion comes back
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Nah Id want Ingram
Yeah he avgs 39 in ours too. Gafford avgs 29 and JJJ only 32. I am trying to do another 2 for 1 to free up a streaming spot when Zion comes back
I've recently seen people speculate we might not see Zion till mid January or February. JJJ has been better with Ja out right? He is frustrating because he has potential to be a 40+ ppg guy but cant consistently perform.

Id put Robb and JJJ in the same tier overall, both have their injury risks. Gafford I think is good to include in a 2 for 1.

Dedmon needs to be rostered by the way, he is gonna do really well with Bam out.
Sengun is gonna be really really good but Silas isnt giving him many minutes right now. If/When Wood gets traded then I think he could be a 35-40 point guy easily
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Nah Id want Ingram
I've recently seen people speculate we might not see Zion till mid January or February. JJJ has been better with Ja out right? He is frustrating because he has potential to be a 40+ ppg guy but cant consistently perform.

Id put Robb and JJJ in the same tier overall, both have their injury risks. Gafford I think is good to include in a 2 for 1.

Dedmon needs to be rostered by the way, he is gonna do really well with Bam out.
Sengun is gonna be really really good but Silas isnt giving him many minutes right now. If/When Wood gets traded then I think he could be a 35-40 point guy easily

I have both of them on the watchlist, but just don't have anyone to cut right now and still need to free up space for when Zion and Ja return. Any 2 for 1 ideas?

AD - 56.5
Luka - 54.5
Brogdon - 44.2
Evan Mobley - 39.9
CJ McCollum - 39
Siakam - 38.2
WCJ - 37
Tyrese Maxey - 35.7
JJJ - 35.1
Will Barton - 34.9
Brandon Ingram - 34.6
Khris Middleton - 34.2
Daniel Gafford - 30.5

IR
Zion
PatBev - 29.3
Ja - 47.2

I feel like I can cut PatBev if I need to, buy might as well hold for the time being. I was kind of annoyed with BI, but think I need to hold him and he will be better once Zion comes back. Khris Middleton hasn't been blowing me away and I would be happy to ship him off.
Saint Pablo
I also feel like Brogdon might be a good player to sell since he is injury prone. Gafford is a good sell since Trez has been hurt, right?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.