***2021 Fantasy Hoops Thread***

13,986 Views | 211 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Aggie09Derek
ClutchCityAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lemme look at potential targets and ill send some ideas for deals
Let it ride
Aggie09Derek
AG
Still holding Zion/Klay/Isaac

May drop Isaac soon unless something significant changes with his rehab.
Saint Pablo
Thanks Clutch!
Saint Pablo
Do you have IR? You play dynasty right?
ClutchCityAg
Aggie09Derek said:

Still holding Zion/Klay/Isaac

May drop Isaac soon unless something significant changes with his rehab.
Seeing 10-15 more games before each is expected back
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Would Robert Williams be worth trading Brandon Ingram?
Nah Id want Ingram
Who should I offer to get Big Rob back on the Wonderboys? Gafford and triple J a decent offer?
Unless his owner is an aggie, I don't think you'd have to offer that much. Maybe he scores more in your format, but in mine he averages mid to high 30s in fantasy point per game
Yeah he avgs 39 in ours too. Gafford avgs 29 and JJJ only 32. I am trying to do another 2 for 1 to free up a streaming spot when Zion comes back
I've recently seen people speculate we might not see Zion till mid January or February. JJJ has been better with Ja out right? He is frustrating because he has potential to be a 40+ ppg guy but cant consistently perform.

Id put Robb and JJJ in the same tier overall, both have their injury risks. Gafford I think is good to include in a 2 for 1.

Dedmon needs to be rostered by the way, he is gonna do really well with Bam out.
Sengun is gonna be really really good but Silas isnt giving him many minutes right now. If/When Wood gets traded then I think he could be a 35-40 point guy easily

I have both of them on the watchlist, but just don't have anyone to cut right now and still need to free up space for when Zion and Ja return. Any 2 for 1 ideas?

AD - 56.5
Luka - 54.5
Brogdon - 44.2
Evan Mobley - 39.9
CJ McCollum - 39
Siakam - 38.2
WCJ - 37
Tyrese Maxey - 35.7
JJJ - 35.1
Will Barton - 34.9
Brandon Ingram - 34.6
Khris Middleton - 34.2
Daniel Gafford - 30.5

IR
Zion
PatBev - 29.3
Ja - 47.2

I feel like I can cut PatBev if I need to, buy might as well hold for the time being. I was kind of annoyed with BI, but think I need to hold him and he will be better once Zion comes back. Khris Middleton hasn't been blowing me away and I would be happy to ship him off.
WCJ and Maxey for Beal

Maxey and Gafford for OG

Middleton and WCJ for Tobias Harris

Brogdon for Jaylen Brown straight up maybe?

Also like Randle, CP3, Dejounte Murray, Nurkic, and possibly Dame Lillard as buys right now

edit: these are all overpays but they clear a spot for you, so its a net positive. Obviously you should start with a lower offer if you can
Let it ride
Aggie09Derek
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Do you have IR? You play dynasty right?
2 IR spots

yes dynasty - 5 keepers
Saint Pablo
Sweet. That is a great start. Any thoughts on Miles Bridges or Cole Anthony? The guy that manages them said they are available.
Saint Pablo
Would you trade Evan Mobley for Bam?
Saint Pablo
If I could get Jokic for a package of AD, BI, and another dude; I do that right?
ClutchCityAg
I like bridges a lot
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Nah, Bam is gonna be out for awhile. Maybe closer to his return I would
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Yeah that sounds pretty fair but anytime you can get the number 1 player you gotta do it
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Yeah that sounds pretty fair but anytime you can get the number 1 player you gotta do it
Right now, the offer sits at Jokic and Alex Caruso for AD, Will Barton, and BI. Worth it?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Right now, the offer sits at Jokic and Alex Caruso for AD, Will Barton, and BI. Worth it?
Yeah Id take Jokic
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Yeah Id take Jokic
Done! I am hyped.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Yeah Id take Jokic
Done! I am hyped.
Nice!! wow your team is gonna be so good, and still tons of depth.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Who is a better long term hold, Alex Caruso or Patrick Beverley? They each average 29 PPG, but PatBev was above 30 before he got hurt 5 min into a game
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Who is a better long term hold, Alex Caruso or Patrick Beverley? They each average 29 PPG, but PatBev was above 30 before he got hurt 5 min into a game
Pretty even.. probably bev if I had to choose. But I would just base it off their schedules for the next 2-3 weeks
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
After that deal I only have one SF on the roster. Would it be worth it to flip Caruso and PatBev for Kuzma?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

After that deal I only have one SF on the roster. Would it be worth it to flip Caruso and PatBev for Kuzma?
I dont see why not, you would likely drop both of them eventually. Didnt caruso just get hurt though?
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

I dont see why not, you would likely drop both of them eventually. Didnt caruso just get hurt though?
He did. I cut him. Going to see what I can do to get a low end SF for cheap.
Saint Pablo
Would you trade Zion and JJJ for KP?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Would you trade Zion and JJJ for KP?
Thats a toughie... 3 of the most injury prone guys. I'll just give you Josh's projections for them for my points league:

Zion
Per game - 39.89 (55th)
ROS - 1396.25 (132nd)

JJJ
Per game - 38.02 (63rd)
ROS - 1824.91 (69th)

Porzingis
Per game - 44.84 (31st)
ROS - 2152.37 (38th)

I own Porzingis on my points team and he has been a monster.. when healthy. I am just hoping those injuries dont come down the stretch or during playoffs. It has been impossible to sell because nobody wants to pay full value due to his injury history, which is part of the reason why I was able to snag him in the draft in like the 5th round.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Do you think moving JJJ + Middleton/McCollum for Miles Bridges would be a significant overpay?
Saint Pablo
Ugh McCollum has a collapsed lung. IR staying full.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Do you think moving JJJ + Middleton/McCollum for Miles Bridges would be a significant overpay?
Probably.. Id let your team kind of sit tight other than streams after your Jokic trade and evaluate where you are. Let injuries happen and people come back from injury and stuff
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Probably.. Id let your team kind of sit tight other than streams after your Jokic trade and evaluate where you are. Let injuries happen and people come back from injury and stuff
Good call. I will do that.
Saint Pablo
Wow owning Jokic is fun.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Wow owning Jokic is fun.

He's a wizard. I really think Sengun has potential to be something similar in the future. Just can do everything so well
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Luka out tomorrow...I have won my matchup, so I don't need him, but if he is out Monday that is going to hurt.
Caruso still out
Ja still out
CJ still out
JJJ is doubtful
AND this news on Zion. I catch all my injuries at one time. Holy crap.

Aggie09Derek
AG
Picked up Rob Williams off waivers, tempted to drop Isaac unless some positive news comes soon for him. Have way too many guys out.
ClutchCityAg
Yeah man I've seen people saying Zion might not play much at all this season.. hang in there!
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Aggie09Derek said:

Picked up Rob Williams off waivers, tempted to drop Isaac unless some positive news comes soon for him. Have way too many guys out.

I love Isaac but I think sometimes I get blinded by personal bias because if he was a regular player I would've dumped him by now. Just love him and what he's all about so much, and want the best for him.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
I cut Zion. Sick of holding him in the IR slot. Waste of a third round raft pick lol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.