The Bronny James thread

1,032 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by EastSideAg2002
Aggie Dad 26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/40591051/bronny-james-becomes-popular-pick-rookie-year

Go ahead and call your shot with Bronny. He won't be my "favorite" for rookie of the year but I think he has a career in the NBA that last longer than what the typical Lebron hater proclaims.

His summer league stats would indicate he works hard and plays defense moreso than the average rookie.

It's not saying a whole lot but worth mentioning. Statistically he's been better in the Summer League than he was playing college ball
MookieBlaylock
AG
He ass my bro
superaggie73
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/40591051/bronny-james-becomes-popular-pick-rookie-year

Go ahead and call your shot with Bronny. He won't be my "favorite" for rookie of the year but I think he has a career in the NBA that last longer than what the typical Lebron hater proclaims.

His summer league stats would indicate he works hard and plays defense moreso than the average rookie.

It's not saying a whole lot but worth mentioning. Statistically he's been better in the Summer League than he was playing college ball

Have you watched the highlights? He is lazy and hasn't been playing defense. He's been getting roasted for that moreso than his lack of offensive ability.
Iowaggie
AG
Most players selected 55th don't make it in the league or last. (Patty Mills shoutout though).

He will be gifted more opportunity, resources, and time than any player.

He'll either be great for G-League attendance, rotting on the bench for the Lakers, or playing with his dad as the Lakers win about 35 wins.
EastSideAg2002
As a Lakers hater, I am all for Bronny getting as much playing time in the league as possible.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.