La Closerie des Lilas in Paris, kid friendly?

365 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by twk
Esteban du Plantier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We'll be in Paris several days next spring and I'm wanting to go to Hemingway's favorite hangout.

The website doesn't mention anything about kids and certainly no kids menu. But does anyone have experience with taking young elementary-aged kids to this restaurant?
twk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've never been to this place, but your inquiry piqued my curiosity. Of all their reviews on Trip Advisor, only 2 mention children (both positive for what it's worth with regard to how the staff treated children). I think it's safe to say that having children there would be a bit of an outlier, but it happens.

Now, do you have much experience dining out in France? If not, you should know that French parents (historically) have been much stricter with their children when dining out then say American or English parents. You know your children, so if they behave well, and are up to do a $100 per person meal, then go for it. If you have any doubts, you might want to reconsider.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.