Red River Shootout will now probably a better moniker

2,340 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Muy
fc2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2:30 start on October 12. With commercials and a 6 PM sunset that day, lots of drunk idiots wandering into South Dallas after dark

What could possibly go working?
Texas velvet maestro
fc2112 said:

2:30 start on October 12. With commercials and a 6 PM sunset that day, lots of drunk idiots wandering into South Dallas after dark

nothing will go working. it's fair park. there's a state fair.
Big 12-0
How convenient that this game's scheduled on Tech's off-week. Since the State is Red Raider Nation, this will give the game much more viewers.
Texas velvet maestro
Big 12-0 said:

How convenient that this game's scheduled on Tech's off-week. Since the State is Red Raider Nation, this will give the game much more viewers.
speaking of the fair i'll have you know your wife the bearded lady will be tuned in to Texas/oU.
fc2112
fc2112 said:

What could possibly go wrong?
EDIT: fixed autocorrect

Sips fighting their way outta south Dallas

FJB24
This is an acceptable future.
UTExan
Redneck River Shootout?

Waffle House Bowl?
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Texas velvet maestro
UTExan said:

Redneck River Shootout?

Waffle House Bowl?
Utah is injury excuse central, and has the same academic ranking as oU. way outside the top 100. the typical utah boy isn't even sure which one of those ladies in pa's kitchen is his real mother. A fragile and confused people.
BohunkAg
AG
Does the Cotton Bowl still not have lights?
Texas velvet maestro
it's had lights at least since the 90s. I saw soccer games there at night. In fact I'm pretty sure it had lights at the texas jam shows in the 70s. Definitely has lights.
BeowulfShaeffer
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

it's had lights at least since the 90s. I saw soccer games there at night. In fact I'm pretty sure it had lights at the texas Texxas jJam shows Festivals in the 70s and 80s. Definitely has lights.
FIFY. Can't forget the double x.
Muy
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

fc2112 said:

nothing will go working. it's fair park. there's a state fair.

Yeah they stop committing crimes around Fair Park during the Fair.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.