zzzzzzzz..so tired of tu aping what Daddy does....

3,379 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Velvet Jones
A History Of Violence
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First, they steal DX Bible
Then, they follow us to the SEC to escape Kansas St and iowa St.
Now, they hire our baseball coach.

Why can't those non-binary racists do something original? I guess they're tired of being a rowing school.
ABATTBQ87
AG
A History Of Violence said:

Why can't those non-binary racists do something original? I guess they're tied of being a rowing school.

Actually DX Bible left A&M for Nebraska

https://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/entries/bible-dana-xenophon
MelvinUdall
AHoV you have lost your fastball.
A History Of Violence
AG
MelvinUdall said:

AHoV you have lost your fastball.
Relying on the knuckleball these days.
Texas velvet maestro
it takes inflammatory incidents like these to get ahov out of bed and typing through the arthritis.
BillYeoman
The horns hired another liar…..to run their sporting program.

Schlosh will be washed out in 3 years

Just like Herman
well_endowed_ag
I personally never liked the way Schlossnagle left TCU and walked out on his family, among many other things. I could hold my tongue while he was winning games for us, but he has never stopped being a weapons grade dirtbag and will continue to be one. Sip can have his ass. We've been given a chance to hit the reset button with another excellent coach who won't be a destabilizing force within the program, and we can open up the checkbook next year to fill our roster back up.

But next time we should probably avoid hiring a coach who is widely known to be actual best friends with the athletic director of an in-state program we hate. Seems like maybe we could have seen that one coming a little further away.
Bag
AG
A History Of Violence said:

Why can't those non-binary racists do something original? I guess they're tired of being a rowing school.
because... cocks not Glocks bro
TXAGBQ76
AG
What family. He had two adult kids attending TCU, his wife divorced him a vey ugly and public way for screwing around with a female in athletics department and allegedly with a dance team member (allegedly his daughter was also a member of). In talking with tcu friends, it MAY have been suggested he find a lily pad to jump to.
Texas velvet maestro
Hopefully UT can straighten him out like we did Sark, and he can start living a more godly life.

TXAGBQ76
AG
Not sure how Tennessee is going to help, but okay.
You still working on Banks and his chubby pole dancer and kid biting monkey?
Aggie Dad 26
What's truly impressive about Schloss is all of his players followed him to UTrans. Just proves how good of a coach he was.
Rongagin71
AG
Considering how much $ was no doubt being offered,
it does look like an indictment if he can't get even one.
Big 12-0
Get used to it.

tu is SEC now.
Shoefly!
AG
well_endowed_ag said:

I personally never liked the way Schlossnagle left TCU and walked out on his family, among many other things. I could hold my tongue while he was winning games for us, but he has never stopped being a weapons grade dirtbag and will continue to be one. Sip can have his ass. We've been given a chance to hit the reset button with another excellent coach who won't be a destabilizing force within the program, and we can open up the checkbook next year to fill our roster back up.

But next time we should probably avoid hiring a coach who is widely known to be actual best friends with the athletic director of an in-state program we hate. Seems like maybe we could have seen that one coming a little further away.

Hmmm, I think we've seen this movie before, Woodard and L$U.
Ian Neff
AG
I will never believe the reasoning of a "best friend" as an AD being the reason anyone would move for or hire.
Old May Banker
AG
Every bit as believable as the whole "I waited at the cemetery for him to get back" bull**** that Dale ****ee spewed.
BohunkAg
AG
I just wonder if Schlossnagle is putting it in Del Conte's old lady. If that's the kind of "close relationship" those two have.
Texas velvet maestro
BohunkAg said:

I just wonder if Schlossnagle is putting it in Del Conte's old lady. If that's the kind of "close relationship" those two have.
there must be a way you can find out.
WC94
AG
You forgot Kansas.
Velvet Jones
AG
BohunkAg said:

But do you really wonder?

Because I don't. 99.9% chance it happened last night.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.