Dang, another trophy for the Hall of Champions

1,132 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Dark_Knight
Dark_Knight
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ESports Natty.

https://today.tamu.edu/2024/06/28/texas-am-esports-takes-home-national-title/?utm_id=TAMUSocial
Big 12-0
Dark_Knight said:

ESports Natty.

https://today.tamu.edu/2024/06/28/texas-am-esports-takes-home-national-title/?utm_id=TAMUSocial
I was going to offer sincere congrats but then read the article. This isn't a "National Championship" because the article says, "Tournament winners and overall top performers from each region will be invited to a 32-school, cross-region College VALORANT Championship to be announced."

So, it sounds like you won some kind of rinky-dink natty. The BIG DADDY COLLEGE VALORANT CHAMPIONSHIP is National Championship certified.

Natty Moral Victory denied...
Dark_Knight
AG
I understand reading is hard for you.

It plainly states they won the National Valorant title.

This other tournament said at the bottom appears to be a separate deal.

Nice try, don't be butthurt.
Big 12-0
Quote:

"Our players have put in hundreds of hours to practice and go over strategies for each map in the game," said Texas A&M Esports President Pierce Ray. "I've stayed up 'til midnight with them before a tournament while they discussed strategies on the living room TV. They've changed as players and as people, they act professionally, and they put their best foot forward every chance they get."
<Del Conte rubbing his hands together behind a tree outside President Ray's house>

Stay tuned...
Dark_Knight
AG
Yes Lil sissy donghorns have to steal from Daddy A&M.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.