Aggies run but they can't hide!

1,482 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by trouble
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Red Raiders got them! No backing out now!
https://www.kcbd.com/2024/07/31/texas-tech-texas-am-set-december-matchup-fort-worth/

"I think this is a big part of what makes college basketball so great," Tech coach Grant McCasland said in the release. "To have a series between historic rivals is important to continue."
TXAGBQ76
AG
We're good, we believe in charity and helping the less fortunate; the left behind as it were. You're welcome!
BohunkAg
AG
I never heard of Grant McCasland
Big 12-0
BohunkAg said:

He's the new Texas Tech basketball Daddy. He had a Super Duper Too Sweet first year at the helm and there's nothing but blue skies ahead for the Red Raiders in the best basketball conference in the nation.

You'll be hearing that name A LOT come this December.

Stay tuned...
TXAGBQ76
AG
I know that's right, you will be on here hourly just saying his name for no reason.
BillYeoman
A&Mis going to be pretty good at basketball this year.

They almost beat UHpgrade this past season. At leas they could say "almost" unlike others…
Texas velvet maestro
BohunkAg said:

Tech's getting in on the ground floor
TXAGBQ76
AG
Yeah, I was pretty pleased with how we played minus two starters, gave guys a run for the money. Missed too many free throws. At the end of the day, both teams watched the final from the same vantage point- the sofa.
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

I know that's right, you will be on here hourly just saying his name for no reason.

Grant McCasland!
trouble
AG
Good Lord, I thought you were dead by now
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.