Remember that one ttech poster?

1,052 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 26 days ago by maroon barchetta
StrykerAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The one that always brought up Lubbock's cotton production?

Sorry, bud.

Texas velvet maestro
tech-land has a lot of bird killing wind turbines. kansas has wind and jayhawks, couldn't something be slapped together? I mean, to make up for this loss of face?
Big 12-0
StrykerAg said:

The one that always brought up Lubbock's cotton production?

Sorry, bud.

Am I missing something? How does this exactly affect Lubbock's cotton production?
UTExan
Texas velvet maestro said:

tech-land has a lot of bird killing wind turbines. kansas has wind and jayhawks, couldn't something be slapped together? I mean, to make up for this loss of face?

This is called "energy production". Just outside Post you see oil rigs and wind turbines operating side by side to help power the wasteful and expensive server farms mandated by the tech sector. Same thing in Erath and Comanche counties and the SH-16 corridor down to Goldthwaite. In the rural areas energy production plus food/fiber production proves why Texas west of the Brazos River is so valuable to the world. Not unsurprisingly, the best Big 12 schools are west of the Brazos.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Texas velvet maestro
UTExan said:

Texas velvet maestro said:

This is called "energy production". Just outside Post you see oil rigs and wind turbines operating side by side to help power the wasteful and expensive server farms mandated by the tech sector. Same thing in Erath and Comanche counties and the SH-16 corridor down to Goldthwaite. In the rural areas energy production plus food/fiber production proves why Texas west of the Brazos River is so valuable to the world. Not unsurprisingly, the best Big 12 schools are west of the Brazos.
listen, ute, i'm not the one who said your mother smells like Post, Texas. We're trying to understand why Tech and Lubbock were left out of this cotton significance equation. And what to do about it! stay on topic.
Big 12-0

My grandpappy always said that nothing good happens after midnight or south of Post.
UTExan
Big 12-0 said:

My grandpappy always said that nothing good happens after midnight or south of Post.

He hasn't tried the doughnuts and fried pies there.
Speaking of which (addresses Velvet Maestro), if you head over to Mindy Lu's fried pies on 287 in Arlington you can pick up some good pastries. Last time I was on a cross country trip from the east coast I picked up about 4 dozen and put em in an ice cooler for the trip back to Salt Lake.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Texas velvet maestro
That sounds like something I might look into. seems like I've heard of it before. I go to Mansfield every couple of months so if it's off 287....
ty. I'll try to remember
Satellite of Love
A real rivalry shouldn't need a title sponsor. So dumb.
StrykerAg
AG

Atreides Ornithopter
AG
What school could tceh try to have a rivalry with and the call it the STD bowl? LSU?
maroon barchetta
Atreides Ornithopter said:

What school could tceh try to have a rivalry with and the call it the STD bowl? LSU?

Arizona State?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.