So Proud My Undergrad Degree Was from Tarleton!

826 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by Artimus Gordon
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
" The Wall Street Journal's latest rankings have Tarleton State University fifth among universities highly recommended by students and recent alumni.

Recommendation scores, part of the Journal's 2024 Best Colleges in America rankings, were developed in collaboration with research partners College Pulse and Statista. The scores put students' experiences at the heart of the methodology in one of the largest surveys of verified U.S. students and recent alumni ever conducted.

The survey gathered views on the quality and frequency of learning opportunities, career preparation and satisfaction with learning facilities to derive an overall recommendation score.

Tarleton earned 87/100 on the recommendation score, which measured:

The extent to which students would recommend their school to a friend
Whether students would choose the same school again if they could start over
Satisfaction with the value for money that their school provides
For reference, Princeton University No. 1 overall 2024 Best College earned a recommendation score of 84, and Brigham Young University, No. 20 overall, received the highest recommendation score of 93. Tarleton State tied with BYU-Idaho and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

"We're thrilled and not surprised that our students and alumni would recommend Tarleton State to their friends. The academics, the knowledge exchange, the campus life they're all here," said university President James Hurley. "From their first day on campus, our students know they're part of the Tarleton family. Their success is our top priority, and that will never change."

A founding member of The Texas A&M University System, Tarleton State is breaking records in enrollment, research, scholarship, athletics, philanthropy and engagement while transforming the lives of more than 16,000 students in Stephenville, Fort Worth, Waco, Bryan and online. True to Tarleton's values of excellence, integrity and respect, academic programs emphasize real world learning and address regional, state and national needs."
https://www.tarleton.edu/president/2023/09/12/tarleton-state-categorically-ranks-among-top-5-universities-by-wsj/#:~:text=Money%20magazine%20named%20Tarleton%20one,Colleges%20in%20America%E2%80%9D%20for%202024.

///
Friends, it means so much that we are coming into our own as a partner in the A&M System. And that our graduates value that Tarleton educational experience. Athletically, we are scheduling FBS teams and in '25 will play A&M.
That Tarleton degree prepared me for the Army and graduate work later. If your child is looking for that one place away from the city where they can excel at a good school, please consider Tarleton.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Texas velvet maestro
Tarleton State tied with BYU-Idaho and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

excuse me. i'm getting a little dizzy.
UTExan
Texas velvet maestro said:

Tarleton State tied with BYU-Idaho and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

excuse me. i'm getting a little dizzy.

There's a branch campus near you in southwest Ft. Worth near the Chik-Fil-A if memory serves. Helps improve one's mind!
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Artimus Gordon
AG
Yep Tarleton state has come a long way!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.