J-Mac compares Red Raider defensive play to dog excrement

651 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by Big 12-0
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Such language!

Quote:

Most of ACU's offensive success came through the air. Maverick McIvor, one of several former Red Raiders leading the Wildcat offense, threw for 506 yards and three touchdowns, completing 71% of his pass attempts.

"They had a really good game plan," McGuire said, "and we played like dog crap."
McGuire not mincing words on Texas Tech football's defensive performance (lubbockonline.com)
Texas velvet maestro
So he's "J-Mac" now...of The Twelve?

"There's no person more frustrated than me," McGuire said. "... I would say I was shocked of how we played."

yep, J-Mac really has his finger on the pulse of the team. never saw it coming
Big 12-0
Breaking News!

Brian Kelly (B-Kell) just compared LSU's fourth-quarter play as a "sack of coal miner doo doo!"
carl spacklers hat
Big 12-0 said:

Breaking News!

Brian Kelly (B-Kell) just compared LSU's fourth-quarter play as a "sack of coal miner doo doo!"
Are you trying to draw a parallel between Tceh and LSU? Because if you are, the only similarities are the low academic standards achieved by their student body. Regarding football, Tcech can't hold LSU's jock strap.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Big 12-0
carl spacklers hat said:

Big 12-0 said:

Breaking News!

Are you trying to draw a parallel between Tceh and LSU? Because if you are, the only similarities are the low academic standards achieved by their student body. Regarding football, Tcech can't hold LSU's jock strap.
I think Tech is totally capable of holding LSU's jock strap, thank you very much.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.