Home Improvement
Sponsored by

Carpet Grass and Dove Weed

510 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone have a recommendation on how to kill it? I'm a little nervous with it being so hot that my zoysia won't handle the treatment.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
dudeabides
AG
Celsius WG Herbicide + a non-ionic surfactant is an option.
Thisguy1
Doveweed is very tough to kill. Repeated apps of Celsius may do it but I'd be shocked if you didn't knock back the zoysia in the process.
karmapoliceman
AG
I find hand-pulling doveweed to be pretty effective. It tends to pop out in a clump vs. tearing into smaller pieces. How much doveweed you have obviously impacts the viability of that approach.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
karmapoliceman said:

I find hand-pulling doveweed to be pretty effective. It tends to pop out in a clump vs. tearing into smaller pieces. How much doveweed you have obviously impacts the viability of that approach.
I've been doing this but unfortunately, it's showing up in our side yard that is next to my neighbors yard. It's slowly moving from his yard to mine, which means my mower will spread it to the rest of my yard. It's a pain.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.