stop reselling your tickets

17,314 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by EXCELL
bluthsfrozenbanana
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
To UK and UT fans
Rec
Kd2012
AG
Thanks for the advice!
PJYoung
AG

Proposition Joe
Their seats being right next to a senior citizen kinda tells the story of prime seating at Reed Arena.
txag72
AG
UNCOVER!!
frenchtoast
If I find the ******* that did this..
jac4
AG
Good crowd tonight though.

Not near as many opposing fans as against UK.
TXAGBQ76
AG
What will you do?
frenchtoast
Frank Martin death stare
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL!!
Muy
AG
bluthsfrozenbanana said:

To UK and UT fans

Mind your own business.
TAMUallen
AG
Buy it?
PJYoung
AG

TAMUallen
AG
When we win it'll be fine
bluthsfrozenbanana
AG
lol please do
bluthsfrozenbanana
AG
Vol down to your right making a fool out of himself all night has been great entertainment
Leander - Ag
AG
No.
PJYoung
AG
bluthsfrozenbanana said:

Vol down to your right making a fool out of himself all night has been great entertainment

Yep. Love it
True Texan
AG
Resell tickets for profit and kick their ass!
EXCELL
Well, those seats belong to me. I've been a season ticket holder for over 50yrs and my dad before that.
Going to Aggie basketball since Shelby Metcalf was an assistant.

The big guy in the Vol "cat in the hat" is one of my two best friends in the world and has been for decades.
He travelled from Knoxville (actually Alcoa) to come to game as I am in Belize and neither me nor my family was able to attend.

The other guy is unknown to me ... my friend's sister was going to come with him but came down sick at the last minute. He picked that guy out of the line coming in and invited him to use the other seat.

The tickets were not sold ... they were gifted. At the Kentucky game there were two guests in those seats who bid on those tickets at a charity fund raiser for animal rescue. And I'll give them to anybody I want or sell them to anybody I want. When YOU pay for them, you can pontificate about who should get to use them. Otherwise STFU

Langley
frenchtoast said:

If I find the ******* that did this..

Haha well he's been found. Please continue your sentence
frenchtoast
EXCELL will get the death stare upon his return from Belize.
Aston04
AG
EXCELL said:

Well, those seats belong to me. I've been a season ticket holder for over 50yrs and my dad before that.

The big guy in the Vol "cat in the hat" is one of my two best friends in the world and has been for decades.
He travelled from Knoxville (actually Alcoa) to come to game as I am in Belize and neither me nor my family was able to attend.

The other guy is unknown to me ... my friend's sister was going to come with him but came down sick at the last minute. He picked that guy out of the line coming in and invited him to use the other seat.

The tickets were not sold ... they were gifted. At the Kentucky game there were two guests in those seats who bid on those tickets at a charity fund raiser for animal rescue. And I'll give them to anybody I want or sell them to anybody I want. When YOU pay for them, you can pontificate about who should get to use them. Otherwise STFU

Your post was all class until the last two sentences. Lol.

Chester
AG
bluthsfrozenbanana said:

To UK and UT fans
Don't sell them at any game except to Aggies!!! That goes for basketball, football, baseball, softball, track, tennis, etc.
Chester
warrington74
AG
Love people that gripe about this and they don't even purchase any tickets to support the team
OldAg68
AG
We had two UT fans in front of us in 122. They were rednecks (literally). I was thinking that it was going to be a challenge putting up w/ these guys. Never heard so much as a peep from them. Dead silence.
Chester
AG
warrington74 said:

Love people that gripe about this and they don't even purchase any tickets to support the team
I have season tickets to multiple sports and I never sell them. If I cannot use them I make sure an Aggie gets them.
Chester
LB12Diamond
AG
OldAg68 said:

We had two UT fans in front of us in 122. They were rednecks (literally). I was thinking that it was going to be a challenge putting up w/ these guys. Never heard so much as a peep from them. Dead silence.

Bc we kicked their arse.

mikesyracuse1
EXCELL said:

Where ya been Excell? I've missed seeing your post on here. You were a regular for a long time.
AgLA06
AG
bluthsfrozenbanana said:

To UK and UT fans
It never ceases to amaze me that fans confuse a high intensity sporting event for a church social. Smiling, cheering, or having a good time outside of how Maud and Clarence seem fit is not allowed.
bluthsfrozenbanana
AG
I was there but keep generalizing
bluthsfrozenbanana
AG
I really wasn't talking to you. But thanks for taking offense. I was talking to the hordes of people behind the visiting bench that let the folks in orange in who were starting chants for the opposing team in our arena. Congrats on your status
AgLA06
AG
bluthsfrozenbanana said:

were starting chants for the opposing team in our arena.
Why is this an issue for you. How dare fans cheer their team.
Complete Idiot
bluthsfrozenbanana said:

I really wasn't talking to you. But thanks for taking offense. I was talking to the hordes of people behind the visiting bench that let the folks in orange in who were starting chants for the opposing team in our arena. Congrats on your status
The seats behind the visiting bench, filled with orange, are the result of Aggie ticket holders selling their seats to Tennessee fans?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.