Howdy Ags!

We are Justin Casares '15 and Lauren Casares '14, the owners and veterinarians of
Southwood Valley Animal Hospital here in College Station. Southwood Valley Animal
Hospital has been serving the Brazos Valley for over 30 years, and Dr.'s Justin and
Lauren have been running the clinic since 2022.

Since coming back to College Station, our goal has been to continue the "hometown" feel within our practice while providing exceptional medical care at affordable prices. We want to develop life-long relationships
with each of our clients as we care for your four-legged family members.

Dr. Justin: I was born and raised in Mission, TX. I graduated from Texas A&M University
with a Degree in Animal Science in 2015 and with my Doctor of Veterinary Medicine in
2018. I come from a large Aggie Family and have loved making Aggieland our home. In
practice I enjoy routine care and surgical cases. I love getting the opportunity to really
know my clients and how I can help them with their veterinary needs. I have been a
TexAgs subscriber since my college days, and love attending Aggie Football, basketball
and baseball games!

Dr. Lauren - I grew up in the small town of Grandview, Texas (same town as Earnest
and Dametrious Crownover) and developed my passion for veterinary medicine after
receiving my first horse (Apache) and showing and raising livestock through 4H and
FFA. I was the first Aggie in my family and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in
Animal Science in 2014 and Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine in 2018. Professionally,
I enjoy teaching/mentoring, routine care and medicine cases with a keen interest in
ultrasonography. Outside of work, I enjoy spending time outdoors (camping, hiking,
fishing and just enjoying nature), watching Aggie sporting events, and spending time
with family - especially our baby girl Abigayle.

Together we have our daughter Abigayle, 4 dogs (RB, Cheyenne, Holly and Scamp),
our cat Kiara, and a herd of shorthorn cattle that we raise. We truly believe God brought
us back to College Station to further His kingdom by serving this community. We are so
glad to be back in College Station to care for your pets, minister to those that want to
learn more about our Lord and Savior and be a resource for as many students that want
to be veterinarians as we can.

So whether you have a new puppy/kitten, a sick pet that
requires medical attention, or a healthy pet in need of routine vaccinations and health
screens, we would love the opportunity to serve you and your family.

Thanks and Gig'em!
Justin 'Casares, DVM '15 and Lauren Casares '14
https://southwoodvalleyvet.com/
(979) 693-9898