General Welsh & Schloser

3,638 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Charlie 31
washedupballer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Marksman
AG
Most fake thing I've seen in my life
TexasAggie2006
AG
Hit me up when the Schloss/Epstein pics surface.
trouble
AG
With all her 226 followers
Commander Gorn
AG
Seems legit
DallasAg10
AG
I want a smoking gun as much as the next guy, but this is super fake. User claims they got texts via Freedom of Information Act. FOIA doesn't get you crappy screenshots.
20ag07
Lol- there's no way this is real. If that's how our AD/Prez are communicating with our head coach, we've got bigger problems.

Deranged person. There's nothing to investigate from what she "found" (photoshopped).
Aginnebraska
AG
Maybe I'm missing some of the more "derranged" comments. They look pretty innocuous to me. If anything they are a little superficial like someone trying to force some dialogue with someone who really doesn't want to talk.
LB12Diamond
AG
Dang

Sips fragile egos need more attention than I thought. SEC is going to eat them up.
20ag07
I meant the person that made them is deranged.

Her Twitter feed has a ton of posts demanding that the NCAA investigate him for throwing the game based on these.
Charlie 31
AG
DallasAg10 said:

I want a smoking gun as much as the next guy, but this is super fake. User claims they got texts via Freedom of Information Act. FOIA doesn't get you crappy screenshots.
Plus, the Freedom of Information Act allows the public to get public information from United States federal government agencies, not Texas A&M University, which is a State of Texas public entity.

The Texas Public Information Act is how the public can get public information from State of Texas state government agencies.

Either way, you are correct that crappy screenshots are not a typical U.S. government response to FOIA requests or a State of Texas government response to TPIA requests.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.