Where to find youth Aggie Baseball Shirts

1,198 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by trouble
washburn321
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey folks, I'm headed down to CS this afternoon. My sons and I went to the epic Oregon game, and we saw a ton of kids running around in white dri-fit type t-shirts that had the Aggie script on the front of the shirt and had players names and numbers on the back. I've been trying to find them, but can't. I'm wondering if they are CC Creations or something like that. I'd like to swing by and see if the local place has them this afternoon and on a pretty tight timeline. Any tips are greatly appreciated.
trouble
AG
Those are the NIL jerseys and CC Creations carries them at The Warehouse. They have a few other youth baseball shirts as well. I THINK they and MaroonU both still have some of the Omaha stuff as well.
washburn321
AG
Thanks Trouble, perfect. Appreciate you.
trouble
AG
You're welcome!
Wrecking Crew 21
The white ones are Sharp!
Aggie 63
ag0207
AG
Wrecking Crew 21 said:

The white ones are Sharp!

Won't touch a white shirt for my boys.

I might as well save my boys some time and pour something that will stain down the front of it.
trouble
AG
I have to say, Malcolm refused to wash his lucky Jace shirt all season and after some spraying heavily with some shout, even the mustard washed out.
jkag89
You taught him well.
Jbob04
AG
I'm still waiting on youth baseball jerseys
PhatMack19
AG
The youth selection isn't great for A&M gear. I still wear 20 yr old Aggies shirts, but I would buy my kids new clothes every season if I could find it. They are missing out on a big market.
trouble
AG
I constantly ask them here and on Instagram.

I might buy a shirt for myself each season but I'd buy them multiple.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.