Javorskie Lane Jr decommits

11,448 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by alamoaggie64
jkag89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
trouble said:

No results? None? Yeah, we all want a national championship but you really call last year no results?
The bleeders have moved the the goalposts again.
StinkyPinky
AG
Keith70Chevelle said:

I'm thinking that we will get tired of loosing soon. But then there will be nothing we can do about it. All the talk about AM having all this money. I guess there is NOT as much support from big donors. Oh wait they have already been giving but there has been no results. We can get 3 star recruits but don't have the money or know how to get this shlt done. Sixty three years following AM so don't go there.
I hear 64 is the magic number?
trouble
AG
jkag89 said:

trouble said:

No results? None? Yeah, we all want a national championship but you really call last year no results?

I have him blocked. I knew better than to click and see what he was whining about.
Keith70Chevelle
What is that I smell. Look it's stinky.
Tex100
AG
i is smart said:

It's not a bad idea to spark an NIL bidding war if he doesn't get drafted where he hopes. Honestly, I don't think he'll even make it to any campus. I believe he's that talented.
I could see Schloss and Del Conte offering him a ton of money. Recruiting boost, steals a legacy and Schloss is good at talking kids into coming to school.
The Marksman
AG
jkag89 said:

trouble said:

We dOn't CeLEbraTe SecONd PLaCe hEre
Shoefly!
AG
Thisguy1 said:

Only thing I can think of is to not take up a spot. Might discourage others from committing and it would also allow us to use that scholarship on someone else given the recent reduction in scholarship numbers.
Makes sense!

Makes you wonder if we're just not going to allow sure-fire draft risks to sign going forward which would be wild.
TAMU1990
AG
Shoefly! said:

Thisguy1 said:

Only thing I can think of is to not take up a spot. Might discourage others from committing and it would also allow us to use that scholarship on someone else given the recent reduction in scholarship numbers.
Makes sense!

Makes you wonder if we're just not going to allow sure-fire draft risks to sign going forward which would be wild.

These kids know he won't make it to campus. His name on the commitment list isn't going to discourage anyone. They can take more than 34 in the fall; just have to cut to 34 by the end of fall ball.
Ag1188
AG
Lame. Thought the kid was better than this. He'd be a legend here.
Johnsy3
AG
He's chasing his dream of playing in the major leagues. He's going to get drafted high. Why risk injury in college and potentially lower $$? Start developing in the actual league with an actual, guaranteed contract sounds pretty awesome to a very talented 18-year old kid.
TarponChaser
Jorvorskie Lane, Sr. posted this on FB seems like a lot going on behind the scenes here. And to anybody who thinks it's NIL-related or that we can't/won't pony up, you're a damned moron.

[That post was from a private Facebook group and we do not allow that on this site. -Staff]
GoodAg Paulie
AG
TarponChaser said:

Jorvorskie Lane, Sr. posted this on FB seems like a lot going on behind the scenes here. And to anybody who thinks it's NIL-related or that we can't/won't pony up, you're a damned moron.

[That post was from a private Facebook group and we do not allow that on this site. -Staff]

How about someone summerize please?
AgBQ-00
AG
Family issues
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
TarponChaser
AgBQ-00 said:

Family issues

Sounds like Sr.'s baby-mama is driving Jr.'s train and there's some sketchy stuff going on.
alamoaggie64
AG
"I hear 64 is the magic number?"

Stinky, 64 will always be the magic number at A&M!

Signed, '64
alamoaggie64
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.