Bourbon and Baseball

3,296 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by greg.w.h
Aggie Therapist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cute kid.

I now have two fingers!
You’re not alone—the Veterans Crisis Line is here for you. You don’t have to be enrolled in VA benefits or health care to call.

Dial 988 Press 1
trouble
AG
Thanks
Aggie Therapist
AG
wtf!

That is suppose to say I now have two gingers

You’re not alone—the Veterans Crisis Line is here for you. You don’t have to be enrolled in VA benefits or health care to call.

Dial 988 Press 1
sharpdressedman
Capitol Ag said:

trouble said:

ensign_beedrill said:

trouble said:

I've heard a rumor that I can't verify that he told multiple people not to share our story about Ryan.
Seriously that guy has a problem.

My understanding is that when a staffer showed it to him he said "that's cute" very snarkily and walked off. It's whatever. It's not like I need more people to know me. I just wanted a little more love for Ryan after the way the season went.
Wow! First, awesome story. As a dad, that hit me in the feels for sure. But, if that was Schloss's reaction, seriously he earns the POS moniker if he didn't already given how he left and the way he treated certain players. Honestly, he may be a great coach and a winner, but he just seems like a strange person. It's the kind of thing that, in my experience, eventually comes back to hurt the person at some point when people start to realize what a POS the person is. It's funny, more than once Schloss called Aggies "weird", which ironically perfectly described him, not us. I think tu will eventually figure this out as well. He likely will win there. But, I have a feeling even in Austin, his schtick will get old.

And, just so it can be here on this thread, this pic is priceless knowing the whole story. Not sure how I missed this but Ryan went up significantly in my book, even higher then he already was.

Obviously, looking at that pic one can see why Schloss wanted to block that story. I mean, it isn't about Schloss and his over inflated ego. We truly are better off without POS around anymore, imo.
Two beautiful people. The admiration received from a child is one of God's greatest gifts. I am confident that the pic is a family heirloom, and that Ryan regards it as one of the greatest of his fan pics. The purity of its goodness is indescribable.
greg.w.h
AG
Ryan made a forever friend. And then a few more since Trouble shared this!!!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.