Updated Recruiting Rankings: Liucci's 44 & Top 112 in 2012 (June Update)

19,024 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by beerad12man
Liucci
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
UPDATED RECRUITING RANKINGS:
-Liucci's 44 -- LINK
-Top 112 in 2012 (up to 100) -- LINK

Click on the above links for our latest recruiting rankings. These were actually updated on the back end a couple of weeks ago but I can't remember if we posted an alert when we updated them. So here you go.

As for the "Watch List" is now the top 100 list, as we've trimmed a bunch of names to get it down to 100. I still have 12 more names to add and we'll do that following the A&M one day camp and the state 7-on-7 tournament in two weeks.

[This message has been edited by Liucci (edited 6/30/2011 8:06a).]
wtr1975
AG
The most glaring thing I noticed on the top 44 was only 1 OU commit and only 2 OSU commits. If we can keep those teams out of Texas they will be mediocre faster than Weiner's political career.
CDiem05
AG
That was first thought as well... A&M, tu, and even tech are taking over the board. Looch has said for a long time the main recruiting enemy is OU and it looks like the tide is turning on them.
Dat Win
AG
I was about to jump on here and say the exact same thing about the Okies. Severe change from a few short years ago.
Pignorant
AG
Is Santos still committed to Okie Lite? Liuccu has him as that.
tomball_demogorgon
AG
Billy-

As comparison for reference, where would rated our LA recruits in this list?
SABUILDERAG
Still don't like seeing so many orange uteruses (is that the correct plural for uterus?) in the top 10. I know we need to sustain success in order to change that, but I hope we can. I long for the early 90's when t.u. was irrelevant.
agent-maroon
AG
quote:
The uterus (from Latin "uterus", plural uteri)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uterus
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Buzzard
AG
I'll save Plano the trouble of jumping in here and reminding us how ou recruits nationally, and is not as dependent on Texas talent as it used to be.
SMG
Broseph
AG
No LSPoo either. Good riddance.
AnalogyAg
we only have 2 LB commits? I don't know why I was thinking we had a lot more...
Jim Benson 63
AG
It's a shame that Malcom Brown did not commit to A&M where he would have been a 4 year starter, 2 year All American, Lombardi Award winner and top 10 draft pick in 2016, thereby becoming a multi-millionaire.

At tu he will languish in the mediocrity created by a bunch of superstars who will not get the necessary coaching to put together a decent team. After two years, he will endure a head coaching change of his namesake, and will put tu in a return to mediocrity.

Malcom you still have plenty of time to change your mind.
nu awlins ag
AG
tu still has the top 10 in check. as stated, not seeing ou and osu littered on the board is a good thing. beat tu and tceh again this year and finish with a good year and bowl victory, next season I could see 5 out of the top 10 being A&M guys.
Jefe
quote:
It's a shame that Malcom Brown did not commit to A&M where he would have been a 4 year starter, 2 year All American, Lombardi Award winner and top 10 draft pick in 2016, thereby becoming a multi-millionaire.

At tu he will languish in the mediocrity created by a bunch of superstars who will not get the necessary coaching to put together a decent team. After two years, he will endure a head coaching change of his namesake, and will put tu in a return to mediocrity.

Malcom you still have plenty of time to change your mind.

Do you really believe this or are you just talking $#!t?
RetiredpostalMarine
sippies
Aggie Nut
Rock1982
yakman
quote:

He'll start for 4 years in Austin too. The only good DT they have(Randall) graduates this year. If Brown continues what he's shown so far, he could go to tu-San Antonio and be a 1st round pick and a multi-millionaire.
sportfan73
Looch you have 2 #18s, both Eric Davis, one looks a bit pale...
beerad12man
AG
It's not looch, they're having techinical difficulties.

[This message has been edited by beerad12man (edited 7/29/2011 9:49p).]
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.