Yellowstone is done

14,930 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by TyHolden
Carlo4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jwoodmd said:

So, has the other shoe dropped on why Costner was wanting out and/or was wanting very minimal time filming - I'm sure there was friction with Sheridan but his impending divorce likely factors in.
I figured the divorce played a big part. Costner knows a good story and a bad story as he's done both. He saw the writing on the wall with his personal life and the direction of the show. Leaving now just makes sense.

UnderoosAg
AG
LB12Diamond said:

I did not even know that was him at first but kept thinking, why are these parts even in the show? It's adding nothing of substance. When I found out who it was, I was like, ahh, that's why. Roll eyes

I think he learned the ego trip from Kurt Sutter in SoA. See also Gemma's singing parts in the intro and outro montages

Sutter: The Shield to Jax dying "Christ-like" on his dad's bike

Sheridan: Hell or High Water to, well, everything after about season 3.
Garrelli 5000
AG
JCA1 said:

Froppe said:

MGS said:

$240 Worth of Pudding said:

That's what I love about these train stations, man. Alright right alright.
Can't wait for the naked bongo scene with Rip.

I'd prefer Beth, but to each his own….

If we're going down that road, Monica or the girl Jaime is with are much better choices.
I'm tired of the Beth Dutton memes, socks, oven mitts, etc., but FFS I'll stick around if Monica is killed off.

She's almost as bad as the ridiculous cowboy/ranchersarebadasses montages with cheesy f'ing country music. Not that all country music is cheesy, but they sure as hell love it in Yellowstone for a 5 minute time waste. After falling prey to the first one we've started fast forwarding as soon as we get any hint of another coming.

Could probably do that w/Monica's scenes as well. She's the Meghan Markle of Yellowstone, moping around with Prince Kayce's balls in her medicine bag.
Staff - take out the trash.
RightWingConspirator
AG
We stopped watching this one a few seasons back. I found the women in this show to be insufferable. Between Beth's tough girl and Monica's whiny, oppressed Indian woman routines, we didn't last more than a season or two. The men in the show didn't help either. This show was so far fetched I'm surprised it was as popular as it was. Different strokes…
degreedy
AG
so is the whole Costner getting a divorce thing related to him knocking up a female cast member? IHIOGA (tiktok) that that is what has brought this whole thing down.
jwoodmd
NPH- said:

so is the whole Costner getting a divorce thing related to him knocking up a female cast member? IHIOGA (tiktok) that that is what has brought this whole thing down.
Monica?

If so, talk about a great story line to write into the show - Kayce kills John! Now, that I'd watch.
maroon barchetta
NPH- said:

What?
Charpie
AG
maroon barchetta said:

NPH- said:

What?
There is a rumor that Wes Bentley knocked someone up. Now that Costner is getting divorced, the rumor is shifting to him.
Charpie
AG
And now it's official. Yellowstone will end at the end of season 5

https://tvline.com/2023/05/05/yellowstone-cancelled-no-season-6-spinoff-ordered/?fbclid=IwAR1eCUXmzO0u1QAapNUOFzZp_MGaQt-_9SMyRECZo2tzqqdIl8iQckjwDug&mibextid=Zxz2cZ
torrid
AG
Headed off to the big train station in the sky.
Gigem314
AG

degreedy
AG
maroon barchetta said:

NPH- said:

What?

Yeah apparently there has been a huge rumor for some time about a female cast member getting knocked up by a costar, and a lot of folks thought it was Bentley, but now almost everyone on social media is saying it's Costner.
maroon barchetta
He's 68!!!

Who did he knock up?
MaroonStain
AG
maroon barchetta said:

He's 68!!!

Who did he knock up?

Teeter or the Governor? No way Hassie gave up the goods for Bull Durham over Bingham.

But Bingham probably has multiple Hasseys on the reg.
TyHolden
AG
I just saw a commercial saying the end is coming in November. What's going on???
TXAG 05
AG
TyHolden said:

I just saw a commercial saying the end is coming in November. What's going on???

You didn't know this was the last season?
Captain Winky
This show is a soap opera for men
TyHolden
AG
TXAG 05 said:

TyHolden said:

You didn't know this was the last season?
I thought the last season was the last season....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.