Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,551 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
will25u
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ex-obama-staffer-tina-tchen-dodges-subpoena-in-smollett-foxx-case-process-server-says

Quote:

Tina Tchen, the former chief of staff to first lady Michelle Obama, declined Wednesday to be served with a subpoena by a retired Illinois judge seeking the appointment of a special prosecutor in the Jussie Smollett case, according to the process server.

In an email to former Illinois appellate judge Sheila O'Brien obtained by Fox News, the process server wrote that a security guard at the Chicago law firm where Tchen is a partner "called up to her and spoke with her and she said that she in [sic] never going to accept service and to not allow me up to their Law firm.

"She knows all about this Subpoena," the server added.
akm91
AG
OBSTRUCTION!!!!!
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
XpressAg09
AG
Quote:

declined...to be served with a subpoena
Can you do that?

Satellite of Love
So just wait her out and serve her when she exits the building.
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
Wildmen03
AG
XpressAg09 said:

Quote:

Can you do that?

If it's a process server, yes. They can't force themselves into your location. Once a subpoena has been deemed undeliverable, they'll get local law enforcement involved. They are the ones that can typically force you to take possession of the subpoena.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Once a subpoena has been deemed undeliverable, they'll get local law enforcement involved. They are the ones that can typically force you to take possession of the subpoena.
I'm thinking the Chicago PD would gleefully serve that.
FTAG 2000
AG
XpressAg09 said:

Quote:

Can you do that?

To private servers yes.

When the guys with the badges show up, good luck.
aggiehawg
AG
Satellite of Love said:

Before I went to law school I worked as runner and assistant for a law firm. They would often send me to deliver subpoenas. I had a tow truck company that was a client of the firm. If I was sure they were home and their car was parked on the street, I would have the tow truck show up and start to hook up to their car., while I remained out of sight.

They usually came running out and I would then serve them. I never actually towed anyone, BTW.
Zemira
AG
aggiehawg said:

Satellite of Love said:

Before I went to law school I worked as runner and assistant for a law firm. They would often send me to deliver subpoenas. I had a tow truck company that was a client of the firm. If I was sure they were home and their car was parked on the street, I would have the tow truck show up and start to hook up to their car., while I remained out of sight.

They usually came running out and I would then serve them. I never actually towed anyone, BTW.
Giving lawyers, tow truck drivers and process servers a bad name all in one action.
aggiehawg
AG
Zemira said:

aggiehawg said:

Satellite of Love said:

Giving lawyers, tow truck drivers and process servers a bad name all in one action.
I wasn't a lawyer then. It was nearly forty years ago. Rules were different back then. Lighten up, Francis.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

I would have the tow truck show up and start to hook up to their car., while I remained out of sight.

You only got away with it because you were a hot young girl.
aggiehawg
drcrinum

But when will they be made public?
Mr_mo8268
AG
drcrinum said:

The documents will be redacted and will be released when Jussie is in the middle of a rehab stint to improve his health. Obviously he will have no comment since he can't offer from rehab and the story will quickly die after another mentally deranged liberal shoots up a mall.
ClickClack
AG
Zemira said:

aggiehawg said:

Satellite of Love said:

Also, this didn't really happen.
ABATTBQ11
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Once a subpoena has been deemed undeliverable, they'll get local law enforcement involved. They are the ones that can typically force you to take possession of the subpoena.
I'm thinking the Chicago PD would gleefully serve that.

In SWAT gear
ProgN
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7063883/Judge-orders-file-Jussie-Smollett-criminal-case-unsealed.html
Quote:

A judge in Chicago has ordered the file in the Jussie Smollett criminal case unsealed.

It is not yet clear when all the evidence will be made public, but Cook County Judge Steven Watkins made the decision on Thursday.

He said that while there are good arguments in favor of keeping the file sealed, the actor forfeited his rights to keep the case sealed to protect his privacy by talking to the media before and after prosecutors dismissed the charges against him.

Smollett had been charged with 16 counts alleging he lied to police when reporting he'd been the victim of a racist, anti-gay attack in January.

Police insist the actor, who is black and gay, staged the attack because he was unhappy with his salary and wanted publicity.

Prosecutors dropped all charges with little explanation in March in a sensational decision that prompted accusations of special treatment.

Smollett wanted the case sealed, saying that he had 'the right to be left alone.'

But before he was charged, he went on Good Morning America to insist he was telling the truth and even after the charges were dropped, his lawyers continued doing the media rounds to protest his innocence.

Media lawyer Natalie Spears asked the court to unseal them, claiming Smollett's behavior throughout the proceedings took away from his right to privacy.
TefIon Don
AG
Justice boner level: Rising
Squadron7
AG
drcrinum said:

The MSM is trying to figure out how to buy the rights to the info so they can bury it.
tbirdspur2010
AG
aggiehawg said:

Satellite of Love said:

That's awesome lol
beanbean
LMAO..Jussie said he wanted cameras in the courtroom to show the world that he innocent and then he wanted everything sealed to protect his privacy? This continues to work out brilliantly for him.
Squadron7
AG
brucoh said:

LMAO..Jussie said he wanted cameras in the courtroom to show the world that he innocent and then he wanted everything sealed to protect his privacy? This continues to work out brilliantly for him.

I'm beginning to think that the guy is just not too bright. From beginning to end this whole thing would be seen as an unworkable catastrophe by anyone smart enough to start an electric lawnmower.
ProgN

He loves stirring **** up.
whatthehey78
AG
Prognightmare said:

It's his style.
Prosperdick
AG
Can't wait for the media to tell us Jussie got under Trump's skin.
Humorous Username
AG
Squadron7 said:

brucoh said:

I'm beginning to think that the guy is just not too bright. From beginning to end this whole thing would be seen as an unworkable catastrophe by anyone smart enough to start an electric lawnmower.

He's an actor. There's always the odd one out that is a genius (look up Dolph Lundgren's education if you haven't seen it; impressive), but, for the most part, they are uneducated pretenders that think they know what is best for the world.
Ag with kids
AG
Humorous Username said:

Squadron7 said:

brucoh said:

He's an actor. There's always the odd one out that is a genius (look up Dolph Lundgren's education if you haven't seen it; impressive), but, for the most part, they are uneducated pretenders that think they know what is best for the world.
As a side note, Dolph's cousin Erik Lundgren went to A&M. I used to hang out with Erik on NG all the time.
Humorous Username
AG
Nice. Dolph went way up in my book when I saw what he accomplished education-wise.

It got me to a point where I could almost forgive him for being Ivan Drago. Almost.
Ag with kids
AG
Humorous Username said:

Nice. Dolph went way up in my book when I saw what he accomplished education-wise.

It got me to a point where I could almost forgive him for being Ivan Drago. Almost.
Yeah...he's pretty impressive. Master's degree in ChemE degree AND earned a Fulbright scholarship to MIT...not too shabby.
Bryan98
AG
My observation is that there is no correlation between intelligence and acting skill. If anything, it's inversely proportional.
"Texas - It's still America down here!"
aggiehawg
AG
Bryan98 said:

My observation is that there is no correlation between intelligence and acting skill. If anything, it's inversely proportional.
I have always wondered about how directors are deemed so brilliant.

You just summed it in a nutshell. Actors are just the medium, directors shape them to tell a story they are paid to sell.

Maybe the directors are that good to contain the egos and the panic attacks and thousands more complications on a shoot.

I'd shoot myself if I had to juggle that much crap.
jac4
AG
So is anything going to come of the unsealing? I assume it's a nothing burger.
MooreTrucker
AG
jac4 said:

So is anything going to come of the unsealing? I assume it's a nothing burger.

Nothing probably in regards to him going to jail, but the lies will be exposed and all involved will be discredited. MAYBE Michelle Obama link exposed but who knows.
captkirk
AG
Prognightmare said:

He's not wrong
First Page Last Page
Page 112 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.