Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

689,612 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aTm2004 said:

Junior is an awesome follow if you're not currently doing so.

CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Stat Monitor Repairman
annie88
AG
Fight Fight Fight.
Whirligigs
aggiehawg said:

This guy was given soooo many chances to back down and just shut up and go away from a criminal standpoint.

Kim Foxx gave him an exit ramp, take it and take it quietly.

Insane why he pushed this that far.

Yup, I say throw the book at him since he obviously showed zero remorse or any attempt at accepting responsibility. That being said I wouldn't be surprised if he just ended up with a hand slap.
annie88
AG
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Dp
Fight Fight Fight.
C@LAg
MarkTwain
aggiehawg said:

sicandtiredTXN said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

sicandtiredTXN said:

Guilty on five

Count 6 not guilty
Do you know which count that was?
All the same charge from six different officers

The last charge was was from February and not from his statements in January right after and the next morning. So could be more attenuated in time or the state didn't bring enough evidence as to that interaction?

WAG..
So a juror has stated the only reason they couldn't convict him on the Count 6 was because the surveillance videos were so blurry they could be for certain if the Nigerians were wearing masks or not. In there sentencing instructions it explained that the key charging element in count six Telling detective Robert Graves that he'd been a victim of an aggravated battery. Without definite evidence they were wearing masks or not they couldn't come to a unanimous decision in favor of conviction. The first five counts were decided on the first vote the first day of deliberations. It was count six that caused them to need an additional day and finally voted to acquit on count six.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
aggiehawg
AG
Thanks for the clarification.
annie88
AG
I think I would've been put off by claiming this happened in -16 degree weather and the bleach, but this is a damn good point.

To fake a hate crime this is really has to be one of the dumbest versions out there. Jussie must not be a very bright guy if this is what he could come up with. Chapelle was dead on.

"We clearly knew he was lying"
Quote:

The only Black juror on the panel that convicted Jussie Smollett of lying to Chicago police said he couldn't get past what the actor did not do after he claimed attackers looped a noose around his neck: Rip it off and keep it off.

If others saw the noose as Smollett's clumsy effort to portray his attackers as racist, Andre Hope saw much more.

"As an African American person, I'm not putting that noose back on at all," Andre Hope told WLS-TV. At trial, Smollett testified that after the attack in downtown Chicago in January 2019, he returned home and put the rope back around his neck so police who came to his apartment soon after could see it.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Apparently Beyonc's mom pushing the racism BS, too.

Quote:

Tina Knowles, the mother of superstar Beyonce, believes Jussie Smollett should be treated with "compassion" during his sentencing.
And why did she say that you ask? Here's what she said. I **** you not.

Quote:

The article goes on to say both were wrong but Jussie faces possible prison time and Amy Cooper The woman who called the police and lied about the black man that was Bird watching in Central Park was trying to attack her," captioned the 67-year-old.

"Leading to the potential arrest of the man where in the history of black men In Custody could have led to his death !!" she shared. "Amy Cooper got off with public service . We will see the outcome of this for this Black man . Will he get the same compassion as Amy Cooper?"
Quote:

Knowles said that she's not condoning Smollett's actions. However, she wondered if his race will ultimately result in a harsher sentencing.

I am not condoning what Mr Smollet was found guilty of," wrote the matriarch. "I am just asking will he get the same compassion and understanding of knowingly lying to police."

She also cited Kyle Rittenhouse, the 18-year-old who was acquitted of all charges in November after testifying he acted in self-defense in the deadly Kenosha shootings. That verdict was met with anger and disappointment among those who saw Rittenhouse as a vigilante and a wannabe cop.

"Kyle Rittenhouse walked free after killing two people because the jury had compassion ?" questioned Knowles
I hadn't heard about the first case but what the hell does that have to do with anything and no dear Kyle was found not guilty because he was defending himself.

And honestly he'll probably get a more lenient sentencing because he's black, not worse given the notoriety of the case. I won't be surprised if he only gets probation.

It's very interesting seeing Hollywood in the left just jump hoops to defend this guy and even now I think most of them believe he did it. They're justifying what he did because you know America is 'so racist'.

Fight Fight Fight.
Corporal Punishment
AG
Special prosecutor wants to release his full report...

There's a hearing on Monday. This news report says it could be damning for Kim Foxx - exposing potential abuses of power and false claims.

ProgN
It's the end around to get "justice for Juicy" .
Ulysses90
AG
Quote:

I hadn't heard about the first case but what the hell does that have to do with anything and no dear Kyle was found not guilty because he was defending himself.

You probably did see the headline but skipped over it because it was "Central Park Karen..."

It seems that race was not at the heart of that confrontation but rather an ongoing war between Central Park bird watchers and off leash dog walkers.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-honestly-with-bari-weiss-83320022/episode/the-real-story-of-the-central-park-karen-85464896/
will25u
Sentencing March 10th.
TefIon Don
AG
I'll be shocked if this POS gets anything worse than probation and a strongly worded letter.
Clob94
TefIon Don said:

I'll be shocked if this POS gets anything worse than probation and a strongly worded letter.
They won't do anything to him.

He's a black, male, gay---- he's a "minority of a minority of a minority".

Plus, they know he won't fair well in prison.

Two tiered justice system for the win.
Eso si, Que es
Clob94 said:

TefIon Don said:

technically, the male part cancels out the black part, so he is only a minority due to gayness.

Please brush up on your intersectional hierarchy, it is very nuanced.
Natural antibodies are best antibodies!
whatthehey78
AG
Eso si, Que es said:

Clob94 said:

TefIon Don said:

technically, the male part cancels out the black part, so he is only a minority due to gayness.

Please brush up on your intersectional hierarchy, it is very nuanced.
Yeah...but what about his being VERY STUPID?
justcallmeharry
S
Dealing with life in a significant and thoughtful way???

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jussie-smollett-enters-rehab-amid-appeal-seeking-treatment-deal-with-life-in-a-significant-way-source

"Jussie Smollett entered rehab and is seeking treatment, Fox News Digital confirmed.
The "Empire" actor is in an outpatient program for undisclosed reasons.

"He's been wanting to go to rehabilitation and deal with life in a significant and thoughtful way," a source told Fox News Digital."

Still waiting for decision on his appeal...
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Ghost91
justcallmeharry said:

Dealing with life in a significant and thoughtful way???

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jussie-smollett-enters-rehab-amid-appeal-seeking-treatment-deal-with-life-in-a-significant-way-source

"Jussie Smollett entered rehab and is seeking treatment, Fox News Digital confirmed.
The "Empire" actor is in an outpatient program for undisclosed reasons.

"He's been wanting to go to rehabilitation and deal with life in a significant and thoughtful way," a source told Fox News Digital."

Still waiting for decision on his appeal...

So I guess the obvious next chapter on this will be 'So Strong So Brave, Mental Health Is Real Important'.

Get caught being a lying sack of excrement? Chicken out at the Olympics? No problem! If you're a lib, just claim that you're 'raising awareness' of mental health stuff and you're a hero!!
Corporal Punishment
AG
Is he still wearing the noose around his neck?
b_rad
AG
"beautiful jussie"
-robin
ChipFTAC01
AG
Going bsck to the beginning of this thread it's halrious how the first 10 posts I read immediately knew this was FOS. I don't remember if there was some debate of how this could be real later on but tjis was so patently obvious a hoax
AgLiving06
I'm waiting for the "he's " bipolar" and that's why he acted out as he did."
aggiehawg
AG
AgLiving06 said:

I'm waiting for the "he's " bipolar" and that's why he acted out as he did."
he had a complete meltdown when he was sentenced and led away out of the courtroom. Guess he was afraid he was going to be Epsteined.
Pizza
BallerStaf2003 said:

I understand the reason for skepticism until more information comes out.

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.

TA needs a crow tag to go next to some accounts.
Anyone who chooses to ride a bicycle in the street is a threat to themselves, and others. If a vehicle strikes you accidentally, YOU are at fault; and the laws of physics supercede all else when you're in the path of a 2 ton killing machine. Know your place, stay off the road.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Pluralizes Everythings said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.

What a weak attempt at a troll. As soon as it came out he was lying I immediately condemned him as a psychopath.

And this was also NOT me siding with him. Get a life.
BadMoonRisin
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

What a weak attempt at a troll. As soon as it came out he was lying I immediately condemned him as a psychopath.

3 sentences rushing to conclusions followed by a sentence claiming that you werent gonna rush to conclusions.

The quintessential BallerStaf post.

This thing was fake af from the jump, and was called out as so in the 4th post on this thread.
Sq4fish83
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Calling out ignorance is not trolling. HTH
Pizza
BallerStaf2003 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

We both know that isn't a troll, and we both know what was going on.

You really think on an online political forum that your original comment wasn't going to get recycled? You were telling a group of people who have been consistently smeared by liars, that the liars might be telling the truth this time, and the group (anyone who supports Trump) should comply with the liars template for behavior - WHICH BTW includes the liars Burning/Looting/Murdering; and the Trump supporters kissing ass; F that.

No. Just no lol. Take your trolling comments back to the cave.
Anyone who chooses to ride a bicycle in the street is a threat to themselves, and others. If a vehicle strikes you accidentally, YOU are at fault; and the laws of physics supercede all else when you're in the path of a 2 ton killing machine. Know your place, stay off the road.
fka ftc
ChipFTAC01 said:

Going bsck to the beginning of this thread it's halrious how the first 10 posts I read immediately knew this was FOS. I don't remember if there was some debate of how this could be real later on but tjis was so patently obvious a hoax
When the Black community stayed triple COVID distance away from this story then you knew it was fake.

See Dave Chapelle rif on this.
beanbean
Can't wait for Jussie's story of redemption after he doubled, tripled, quadrupled, and quintupled down on this lie. Has he still not even admitted to it yet? LMAO at him standing up there talking about "my momma didn't raise no liar.'" The f she didn't.
Pizza
beanbean said:

Can't wait for Jussie's story of redemption after he doubled, tripled, quadrupled, and quintupled down on this lie. Has he still not even admitted to it yet? LMAO at him standing up there talking about "my momma didn't raise no liar.'" The f she didn't.

He just checked into rehab which explains his erratic behavior, and consistent lying.
First Page
Page 128 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.