***Week Three Start/Sit/Waivers***

4,801 Views | 145 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by toucan82
Zachary Klement
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Trendy waiver adds this week:
-Samaje Perine
-Carson Steele
-Quentin Johnston
-Rashid Shaheed
-Hunter Henry?
Allen Gamble
Trade offer I received:

I lose : Bijan
I get: Montgomery and Diggs

It's a 1 PPR league. Thoughts?

AggieNiebs
AG
I think you HAVE to consider picking on Perine and/or Steele (seems Steele will be KC's first option), at least for week 3 before they have time to consider others options and get reps with said new comer.

Johnson seems to be TD dependent, but he may be gaining confidence from herbert.

Saints don't look to be slowing down offensively any time soon, Shaheed should still see regularly consistent numbers.

I don't put any confidence in NE's offense other than Stevenson. I expect Henry's Week 3 numbers to be much closer to Week 1 than Week 2.

Obviously it is all about what position you need, but of those listed, i would consider Steele and Shaheed as the ones to target for RB/WR.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Montgomery is TD dependant so far. Bijan has put up near equal numbers without a TD yet. Diggs will be hit or miss each week with the amount of WRs Texans have to chose from.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need 3: Evans, Marvin Jr, Diggs, Jameson Williams???

Thanks.
pb488
AG
Allen Gamble said:

Trade offer I received:

Ag_07
AG
Nope

Gibbs takes a big chunk of production away from Montgomery and Nico takes a lot away from Diggs.
k20dub
AG
Allen Gamble said:

Trade offer I received:

Nah bruh nahhh
W
AG
I think the Falcons' offense will get rolling now after last night's win

should be plenty of scoring in their 6 division games vs. Saints, Bucs, and Panthers
Ag_07
AG
I'm not sure they really get going. Cousins just doesn't look good.

But that doesn't hinder Bijan. He'll still get his regardless.
Zachary Klement
AG
Allen Gamble said:

Trade offer I received:

Would want more for Bijan.
oh no
AG
I can't believe Derek Carr is still only rostered in 20% of yahoo leagues. I'm guessing that goes up considerably when waivers clear Wednesday morning.

I want to put a claim in and hope for the best with my lower priority, but probably not my biggest need - have Jayden Daniels, whose bye isn't until wk14.
BowSowy
AG
AggieNiebs said:

I think you HAVE to consider picking on Perine and/or Steele (seems Steele will be KC's first option), at least for week 3 before they have time to consider others options and get reps with said new comer.
See, I feel like KC isn't going to have a fantasy-worthy RB. I think it'll be like the years between Hunt and Pacheco (last year)
Silvertaps
AG
Zachary Klement said:

-Samaje Perine
-Carson Steele
-Quentin Johnston
-Rashid Shaheed
-Hunter Henry?

One of my leagues doesn't have a waiver wire…picked up Demarcus Robinson as soon as the Kupp news broke. Hoping he's WR1 for a few weeks.
txagman1998
AG
Quote:

-Samaje Perine
-Carson Steele
-Quentin Johnston
-Rashid Shaheed
-Hunter Henry?

Also Jauan Jennings with Deebo likely out a couple of weeks. And in Superflex/2 QB leagues, Andy Dalton and Skylar Thompson.
txagman1998
AG
Yup, and if Robinson isn't available on your league, Tyler Johnson may be. Rams gotta throw to somebody.
Enviroag02
AG
If Jordan Addison was on your waiver wire would he be the priority?
Coachbro20
as far as waiver wire...who has more upside and potential points the next few weeks between Jauan Jennings or Demarcus Robinson?
Zachary Klement
AG
Enviroag02 said:

If Jordan Addison was on your waiver wire would he be the priority?
100%
oh no
AG
not sure the roster needs or the injury diagnosis for JJ, but yes, I would think Addison is a waiver priority in any 10 team league and shouldn't be available in 12 team leagues.
oh no
AG
not sure the injury prognosis for Deebo, but with Kupp possibly going to IR and Puka on IR, I think Robinson is the better ROS add and higher priority. Jennings could be better for week 3 / week 4, but still a coinflip with Robinson, IMO.
texagbeliever
txagman1998 said:

Yup, and if Robinson isn't available on your league, Tyler Johnson may be. Rams gotta throw to somebody.

I think the rams offense is going to look like a sack the quarterback drill.
I'd avoid Kyren as there is no reason to not stack the box. Stafford won't have time to throw it over the top.
Ag_07
AG
oh no said:

not sure the roster needs or the injury diagnosis for JJ, but yes, I would think Addison is a waiver priority in any 10 team league and shouldn't be available in 12 team leagues.

Addison is dealing with his own injury. He's considered questionable and is looking like a gametime decision.

He's probably worth a stash until he's healthy but I'd be cautious adding him if you need a WR this week.
chris1515
AG
I'm putting in a request for Kareem Hunt.
He's visiting with KC today I think. He's familiar with the system.

Steele is not the guy IMO.

For me, it's a lottery ticket, might work, might not.
oh no
AG
How hurt is Rashaad White and how much of a priority should Bucky Irving be?

My RBs suck in 12 team ppr league - Josh Jacobs, Javonte Williams, and Zamir White are the only ones I can even play right now. Jacobs and White have the same bye week 10. I'm holding Jonathon Brooks in the IR spot. And I'm stashing Trey Benson, who is useless unless or until Conner goes down. Drop Zamir or Trey for Bucky? or nah? Bucky is just another useless handcuff stash if Rashaad is ok. I'm rostering two TEs right now too... could drop Freiermuth and deal with McBride's bye week later before week 11. TEs are such a priority right now with 3 or 4 of the top 4 or 5 adp TEs tanking through two weeks, I feel like holding my two for either keep-away or trade bait is probably smarter than dropping the freier. .
dixichkn
AG
Just lost Pacheco. Rather than going after one of the mish mash of KC replacements would I be better off sneaking in a bid for Corum or Allegier or Braelon Allen and crossing my fingers for an injury? I already have Mixon, Gus, Zamir as well

Also would y'all drop Keon Coleman for QJ or Diontae Johnson now that he has something resembling a QB?
dixichkn
AG
Coachbro20 said:

as far as waiver wire...who has more upside and potential points the next few weeks between Jauan Jennings or Demarcus Robinson?
Niners still have Aiyuk and Kittle as very viable options and they like to dump off to Jusczyk (sp?) a lot as well

I'd go after Robinson
Ag_07
AG
Which RB is the better option ROS in full PPR 12 team...Jonathan Taylor or Jahmyr Gibbs?

I think I'm gonna try and trade one for WR help. Which one should I hold on to?

Maybe try for moving one of them for a package of something like DK/Rashaad White
oh no
AG
i lean towards staying away from the KC rb guessing game; more likely than not whoever emerges as the "rb1" there still isn't scoring a lot of fantasy points. I didn't like Steele's fumble on Sunday. Perine is less talented than Pacheco. CEH, if he returns in a few weeks, isn't very good. Hunt is old.

Stashing Kyren, Bijan, or Breece's handcuff is probably more valuable. IMO... Braelon produced FF points even with Breece in the lineup in week 2, so maybe lean towards him.

...but if none of them become a starter before week 5, you're probably starting Zamir as your RB2 that week, and all the while during weeks 3 &4 and then 6 onwards- maybe until Pacheco is back around week 10- you're hoping Gus produces.
EliteZags
AG
Perine is more talented that Pacheco, Bucky is more talented than White

Pacheco and White are the most middling overdrafted RBs based on workload over talent, there's dozens of RBs that would outproduce them in those roles
texagbeliever
Tua to the IR. Waddle becomes hard to start. Hill sees value drop.
dixichkn
AG
texagbeliever said:

Tua to the IR. Waddle becomes hard to start. Hill sees value drop.
Possibility of signing Tannehill? That would change things
texagbeliever
not for this week. But yes the future would look brighter.

Only thing Miami has going for them is speed that will have teams keep the safties back even if throwing deep isn't the threat.
MaroonStain
AG
Demarcus Robinson - I drafted him BUT...

I also have at WR:
Mike Evans
Calvin Ridley
Smith-Njigba
Pierce - Colts WB WR

Jerry Jeudy - have him as well but trying to pick up another TE since Mr. Swift-Kelce is off to a slow start
ac04
EliteZags said:

Perine is more talented that Pacheco
don't agree with that at all. i would much rather own pacheco than perine ROS despite pacheco's injury. and i don't think its close.
W
AG
are we still starting the Dallas D/ST?

just a one-off performance on Sunday

Las Vegas -- at home vs. Carolina -- is the #1 streaming pick
W
AG
Jerome Ford looks like a good flex play this week

Giants at Cleveland

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.