***Week Three Start/Sit/Waivers***

5,173 Views | 160 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Zachary Klement
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why are you concerned about Daniels?

Daniels is QB4 right now. His rushing will sustain him and his passing is only going to improve.

Love is worth picking up as a backup but roll with Daniels week in and week out unless something drastic changes.
MooreTrucker
AG
Quote:

Daniels is QB4 right now.
Where are you finding these rankings?
Hey...so.. um
MooreTrucker said:

Quote:

Daniels is QB4 right now.
Where are you finding these rankings?

I was about to post the same thing.
MooreTrucker
AG
Username checks out
Ag_07
AG
ESPN PPR

W
AG
in 6-point passing TD leagues...

Daniels is QB8 after the first 2 weeks

Mahomes is QB12...yikes

only 4 QB's have thrown more than 3 TD passes: Kyler, Baker, Carr, and Darnold

go figure
mAgnoliAg
AG
6 pt passing TD leagues
Ag_07
AG
Need some trade help

12 team PPR...Give up Gibbs for Garrett Wilson and Deandre Swift

I have Jonathan Taylor as my RB1 but with Deebo out my WRs are ugly with Diggs, Demarcus Robinson, and just claimed JSN (FLEX)
txagman1998
AG
I would stand pat with Gibbs.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Would you rather trade away Javonte Williams or Zack Moss?
Ag_07
AG
Yeah I did. More I looked at it that's not enough.

But now I'm trying to pry Rice and Kenneth Walker for Taylor
Ag_07
AG
Zach Moss
txagman1998
AG
Good luck. I think it will take quite the negotiation to get Rashee Rice. With Hollywood Brown now likely out for the season, there is a fairly clear path for Rice to finish as a Top 12 receiver.
dixichkn
AG
Bobcat-Ag said:

I have Mostert coming off my IR and need to drop someone. Who should I drop? PPR format.

Zamir White
Ty Chandler
Joshua Palmer
Palmer. He was a huge disappointment as the Keenan Allen injury replacement last year and now they're throwing it even less with Harbaugh
dixichkn
AG
E said:

League 1 - Someone dropped Cortland Sutton

Should I drop any of the 3 below and pick up Sutton as my #1 bench WR? Have Puka on IR. Leaning Palmer to drop.

Kirk
Palmer
Tyler Johnson (newly picked up)

League 2 - Someone dropped Love

Have J Daniels as starter and Tua on IR

Drop Tua and pick up Love for rest of season? Not too confident in Daniels being my every day starter. Goff is also available.
1) again, Palmer

2) hell YES pick up Love
dixichkn
AG
I have a feeling Zamir will finally get on track at home this weekend against a horrible Panthers team……but would y'all start him over either Charbonnet or Tony Pollard?
Zachary Klement
AG
I've got Rice and Walker on my team and would not think about making that deal, so best of luck.

Rice is looking like a bonafide WR1 this season.
texagbeliever
Ag_07 said:

Need some trade help

12 team PPR...Give up Gibbs for Garrett Wilson and Deandre Swift

I have Jonathan Taylor as my RB1 but with Deebo out my WRs are ugly with Diggs, Demarcus Robinson, and just claimed JSN (FLEX)

No. Swift is not good. Wilson has shown nothing that makes you think he will be a top 10WR. Plus he has a bad match up tonight so he should be cheaper next week.
Ag_07
AG
Yeah I know but I'm trying. This guy seems locked in on my Taylor or Gibbs.

I'm trying to leverage Walker's health concerns and me taking on that risk in exchange for Rice.

I am at the limit for WRs on my roster so I wouldn't mind adding someone I would have to drop (Cooper, Demarcus Robinson, or McLaurin).

Any thoughts on who to add or drop of those three?
Zachary Klement
AG
I'd be fine throwing in any of those guys...I'd assume Robinson carries the least value on the trade market right now, but could see him being the most productive of the three depending on how long Kupp and Puka are out.

If he is honed in on JT or Gibbs, make it happen!
oh no
AG
in a 12 team league, a starting lineup of JT, Gibbs, Diggs, Demarcus, JSN doesn't seem so bad and you could get Deebo back in a couple of weeks.

I don't think Wilson + Swift is worth Gibbs and I don't think the other guy would give up Rice + Walker for JT.
oh no
AG
CeeDee Lamb better not be out. I'm cooked in my 12 team league if he is.
Ag_07
AG
That's where I'm at right now.

Perfectly fine standing pat unless I can get one over on someone.
W
AG
I've already dropped McLaurin in one league

his weekly floor is close to zero
wehnerhigh20
AG
Do I start Dak or Baker this week
Ag_07
AG
Frustrated as hell with him but I think he's a candidate for a strong 2nd half as Daniels gets settled in.

Kinda the same situation with Cooper.

Both pretty much have 0 value right now but good stash candidates.
oh no
AG
I'll have a ppr flex decision in 10-team league between JK Dobbins @PIT and Jameson Williams @AZ

JK has produced over 20 FF points each of wk1 and wk2, but vs LV and CAR- @PIT is going to be different.
Jameson averages 10 targets/game thru 2 weeks and AZ is giving up a lot of FF points to WRs so far.

leaning Jameson, but hard to bench JK now..

starting RBs are JT and Achane
starting WRs are Rice and Garrett Wilson
AustinCountyAg
I was able to get Samaje off waivers but I'm in running back hell. Are there any under the radar guys out there worth picking up?

FWIW Samaje and Montgomery are my starters and I dont trust either.
Ag_07
AG
Cam Akers maybe with Mixon banged up
D'onta Foreman getting more workload is intriguing
AustinCountyAg
would trading josh allen for saquon be dumb? I've got Baker on my bench
txagman1998
AG
Yeah, tough call. I think you just go with your gut feeling on this one.
Silvertaps
AG
With playing Hunter Henry tonight? (My other TE is questionable Engram)
Zachary Klement
AG
I'd take Saquon.
Ag_07
AG
I would smash accept on that assuming it's not a 6 pt passing TD format.
oh no
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

I was able to get Samaje off waivers but I'm in running back hell. Are there any under the radar guys out there worth picking up?

FWIW Samaje and Montgomery are my starters and I dont trust either.
I doubt you'll find any "under the radar" guys to start this week, but even in 12 team leagues, there might be some valuable handcuff/ stash speculative adds still available to hold for later this season:

Braelon Allen (34% owned in yahoo leagues) looks pretty good, scored 2 TDs in wk2 and we know Breece has injury history

Bucky Irving (34% owned) looked pretty good in wk1 while Richaad White hasn't looked good in either week and had some minor injury in wk2

Blake Corum (37% owned) could be huge if Kyren goes down and with the WR injuries, McVay will be over working him again.

Keaton Mitchell (12%) is IR-eligible to stash for a few weeks and looked electric before injury last season- would be the lightning to Henry's thunder.

Keandre Miller (7%) is IR-eligible to stash for a few weeks and will return to an offense that is lighting things up so far- huge if Kamara goes down.

Trey Benson (42%) - drafted highly (second RB taken I think), and James Conner has injury history.

Jaylen Wright (16%) - rookie will need to get going, but a path is there as Mostert and JWJ are both banged up right now and Achane always gets banged up. MIA could be a mess with Skylar T at QB, but that means handoffs and checkdowns for whichever RB is healthy.

Tank Bigsby (18%) and Tyler Allgier (24%) are out there. Both get rb2 action already but Etienne and Bijan get tons of smash work, subjecting themselves to injury risk.

Emmanuel Wilson (2%). GB's other RB, Marshawn Lloyd, just went to IR. Wilson is the only other RB besides Josh Jacobs, who is getting overworked - 32 carries last week with Love out - and is already questionable weekly with back injury.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.