***Week Three Start/Sit/Waivers***

5,151 Views | 160 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Zachary Klement
beatlesphan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Excellent post. Well done sir
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bobcat-Ag
PPR league flex (pick 2)

T McLaurin
T Dell
R Mostert
Z White
T Chandler

Also, what is going on with Kelce? Is he washed up? Do I trade him now?
oh no
AG
PPR i think you start the two WRs, although I'd be quite concerned about Terry McL. Maybe he finally starts getting more targets in week 3 as Daniels keeps getting more comfortable.

I think Kelce will be fine, but he swiftly overshot his ADP and may not be a top 2-3 TE all year. What would you try to trade him for?
W
AG
the Yahoo guys think the Tank Dell breakout happens this week

I would go Tank and Zamir
AggieNiebs
AG
Need 1 in ppr:
Perine, Steele, Z White, Mattison, J Williams, or Chandler???

Thanks in advance
oh no
AG
assuming that's Javonte Williams and not Jameson Williams. .... I think I'd go with Williams either way. Zamir finally has a better matchup so he's in position to have much better production than the first two weeks, but same for Javonte and I think Javonte is better than Zamir.

I'd wait to see what happens with the Chiefs re: Steele and Samaje. Hunt could be active by Sunday as well. It's a mess, but hold both until further notice. Don't start either yet.

Mattison and Chandler are backups or passing down backs with too low of a floor; you'd be hoping for negative game script and reception points for the backup RBs. The thought is that LV finally has positive game script for Zamir over Mattison. Also, both Mattison and Chandler haven't done anything in two weeks to warrant starting consideration. At least Zamir and Javonte are starters on their teams.
The Marksman
AG
Bills against the Jags or Jets against the Pats for my D/ST?
texagbeliever
Mixon didn't practice today, likely not playing sunday.
Silvertaps
AG
Hunter Henry tonight or questionably Engram on Monday?
oh no
AG
HH.

dude had 12 targets last sunday. he's a big part of NE's offense and Evan Engram hasn't shown up yet this year and seems doubtful to me.

texagbeliever
Kittle DNP with hamstring injury. He practiced yesterday. I'd be prepared to have a backup TE for 2 weeks. Mason, Aiyuk and Jennings will get theirs if 49ers can move the ball.
texagbeliever
I am more pessimistic on HH in general but Engram being "week to week" means Engram is not playing under standard coach speak metrics.
oh no
AG
Quote:

After Henry's monster Week 2 game, overall this season, he has a 27.5% target share, a 31.6% air-yard share, 2.40 YPRR, and a 25% first-read share. Henry has one of only two end zone targets for the team this season. Henry should follow up that insane game with another solid showing in Week 3. The New York Jets have the seventh-highest rate of two high (51.7%). Last year against two high, among 38 qualifying tight ends, Henry ranked fourth in separation and second in route win rate. Last season, New York allowed the 12th-most fantasy points per game and the second-most receiving touchdowns (tied) to tight ends.
there seems to be a dearth of good options at the TE position this year and some of the presumed alphas like Kelce, Andrews, Laporta, Kincaid haven't lived up to their lofty ADPs through two weeks... at this point, if you don't have McBride or Bowers and have a chance to grab Hunter Henry, I think it's worth a shot.. 12 targets last week.
texagbeliever
HH was TE 1, 2 first 2 weeks and then TE 4 twice weeks 14 & 15.

In games 3-13 he averaged 4 points per game in ppr. Against the Jets last year in game 3 after monster games he scored 3.7 points.

Can he be good. Yes. But just want to simmer down expectations.
oh no
AG
well, you can't too high of expectations, but HH getting 12 targets last week while options are limited at the position and the guy I was responding to earlier has Even Engram, who DNP on Thursday with a hammy; I'm guessing is not playing on Monday.
W
AG
saw a stat today...

kickers have made 35 of 39 field goal attempts from 50+ yards thru 2 weeks

Boswell has made 4 already

2 of the misses were by Justin Tucker
ac04
if you don't have mcbride or bowers there's about 10-12 guys who are all sort of comparable right now. i would put henry in that group.
texagbeliever
what is the best RB/WR you would give up to get Bowers on your team?
or lowest ranked RB/WR you would give up Bowers for?
oh no
AG
just looked on yahoo trade market and saw a 1 for 1 with Bowers for JK Dobbins
Ag_07
AG
As a Bowers owner I'd take offense to that offer.

JK Dobbins has only 2 carries from inside the red zone. He's very big play dependent and I don't think that's sustainable.

Bowers is becoming an increasingly big part of that LV offense and he's only going to get better.
EliteZags
AG
I'd say pretty fair value, Dobbins is 5x more talented than Pacheco or Rachaad White and finally healthy getting volume as focal pt of the offense

most prob forgot his last healthy season as a starter put up a few numbers..

Blindside05
AG
Speaking of dobbins, I have him in two leagues. Looking to sell high but not sure what is fair value.

One lineup is:
Qb-Murray
Rb- cook, mason, najee, dobbins, mostert
WR - st brown, Jefferson, Nico, rice, jeudy, McConkey
Te- McBride

Got an offer of dobbins, mason and rice for Pacheco, dk and bijan…. Thoughts?

Thought about countering mason and dobbins for bijan. I would like to hang onto rice since we can start 2 wr and 2 flex
EliteZags
AG
Blindside05 said:

Got an offer of dobbins, mason and rice for Pacheco, dk and bijan…. Thoughts?

I'd prob take that even without Pacheco, like that trade might get vetoed.. does that guy just hate Bijan for being a sip or something

in a redraft today Bijan prob goes 1.01
chris1515
AG
I'm required to have 2 qbs rostered, start 1.

I have Anthony Richardson and Goff.

Jayden Daniels was just waived. Should I drop Goff and go for him?
oh no
AG
Yes!
oh no
AG
Why is someone dropping Daniels in a league that requires two QB?
Ag_07
AG
Abso-fckn-lutely
chris1515
AG
Thanks for the quick and definitive responses!

Why would this guy do that?? He's all on board the Derek Carr bandwagon!
beatlesphan
AG
Sounds like someone who doesn't know how fantasy football works. His loss!!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
chris1515
AG
Surprisingly, he is usually a very sharp player. But I think on this one he's trying to be too clever for his own good.
I put in my bid for Daniels, we'll see what happens.
W
AG
would appreciate a TD pass to G. Wilson...

instead of Lazard

Jets strike first
mAgnoliAg
AG
**** you ref. Must be playing against Breece in fantasy
W
AG
TD run for Breece

Yay!
MooreTrucker
AG
My wife was pushing real hard for it not to be overturned. Did not appreciate my comment that it was easily a TD.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Why did I not cut Zuerlein this week? Holy **** I'm gonna lose again because of a kicker discrepancy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.