Diablo IV

106,121 Views | 1210 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by txag2k
txag2k
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Man, I feel no desire to come back as of now, got bored real quick after 70
Feel ya. I JUST got to 100.... AFTER the Sorc nerfs and had a few levels to get. oOf.
Madmarttigan
AG
That looks damn good.

Penetrating shot probably totally going to be the top build.

Should be some rapid fire stuff that works too.
Formerly tv1113
BradenMeador
AG
Forum Troll said:

Gonna make a rogue tonight to try for a bit before season 1 starts. Leaning sorc despite the concerns.

How does rogue feel? Leaning between that and Druid for tomorrow bc barb is tough sledding right now.
WGann3
AG
Ranged Rogue is a blast.

I guess I need to finally cave and join the TexAgs clan… my gaming buddies are passing on D4 S1 for Baldur's Gate 3. Looking forward to that one too but I'm not going to have the time to keep up with their campaign because they're all without kids. If someone would be so kind as to add me I'll accept when I get on tomorrow.

Daeblana#11412
Hagen95
AG
txag2k said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Feel ya. I JUST got to 100.... AFTER the Sorc nerfs and had a few levels to get. oOf.
I think I'll stop at 95 since it is the best number after all.
FatZilla
AG
BradenMeador said:

Forum Troll said:

Gonna make a rogue tonight to try for a bit before season 1 starts. Leaning sorc despite the concerns.

How does rogue feel? Leaning between that and Druid for tomorrow bc barb is tough sledding right now.

Rogue is by far the best off after all the nerfs. Still has viable end game builds.
Hagen95
AG
The Helltide nerf is awful. Not worth doing anymore, IMO.
BradenMeador
AG
I was watching some videos of druids and rogues absolutely decimating Echo Lilith post patch. Level 100s though of course. I've only leveled with barb so not sure what the 1-50 and 50-75 will be like for them.
FatZilla
AG
Hagen95 said:

They hotfixed the cinder issue but i agree on the 250 for mystery chest. That still sucks
flintdragon
AG
FatZilla said:

Hagen95 said:

They hotfixed the cinder issue but i agree on the 250 for mystery chest. That still sucks
honestly didn't mind this change too much.
In some helltides, I could open 4 mystery chests and 2-3 regular ones. probably more than they wanted.
Faustus
FatZilla said:

Hagen95 said:

Yeah the drop rate seemed back to pre-patch tonight.
Cromagnum
AG
And the one I posted was at base drop level. Here is an upgraded one. That elite dmg is tasty.

Cromagnum
AG
L
M
F
A
O

https://www.zleague.gg/theportal/diablo-players-offer-1-million-to-watch-a-d4-developer-play-sorc-in-t70-nightmare/
WGann3
AG
Definitely funny but serious question… does AI write these articles? I keep seeing more and more gaming related online "publications" citing Reddit users. And the articles sound so robotic, it's super weird.
bbattbq01
AG
Half the crap I read on the internet now sounds like it's written by bots.
MediAg13
AG
To be fair it probably is
Cromagnum
AG
Metacritic down to 2.7
LOL. Babies.
WGann3
AG
Cromagnum said:

Metacritic down to 2.7
LOL. Babies.

Review bombing is such an entitled, emotional modern gamer move. Are there things to be upset about in this patch? Absolutely. Is the game flawed? Absolutely. Is it worth creating a Metacritic account to give a game that is clearly not a 0 a 0 rating? Absolutely Not.

I'm with you, babies.
bbattbq01
AG
MediAg13 said:

To be fair it probably is

Truth.

Have decided to start out with barrage rogue… just leveled it to 16 this morning and was pretty fun.
Cromagnum
AG
WGann3 said:

Cromagnum said:

Metacritic down to 2.7
LOL. Babies.

Review bombing is such an entitled, emotional modern gamer move. Are there things to be upset about in this patch? Absolutely. Is the game flawed? Absolutely. Is it worth creating a Metacritic account to give a game that is clearly not a 0 a 0 rating? Absolutely Not.

I'm with you, babies.

It's like everyone forgot what a mess D3 was when it came out.

People played D2 for so long that they also forgot how long it took before it actually got good too. No rerolls at launch. No skill synergies. Barely any runewords. No Act V.
ConfidentAg
AG
D2R keeps getting better too.

Started a lightning fury javazon last week.
Cromagnum
AG
LOL. "Everyone is quitting." And yet servers are absolutely flooded right now.
Cromagnum
AG
Ninja Patch 1.10b

Gameplay Updates
Season of the Malignant
Items

Malignant Hearts will now always grant armor that directly maps with their item power.
World Tiers

Removed the level requirement for World Tiers III and IV.
Forum Troll
AG
Didn't get to use it much, but it's really fast and zips all over the map.

Think I'm going necro this evening. Sever leveling build.
javajaws
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Yeah, I stopped playing because they refused to fix anything wrong with Sorc or really anything else. These latest patch notes were just rubbing it in. I'll let it sit a few months and maybe pick it up again in the winter to see if anything has changed. I could care less about seasons.
zip04
AG
Why am I having to run around to all waypoints again? I'm glad the map isn't covered in fog, but it is frustrating having to spend an hour or so running around the map just to unlock the waypoints.
Madmarttigan
AG
Their original plan was to have renown start from scratch so be happy we get this much.
Formerly tv1113
FatZilla
AG
Butcher still ignoring all pets. Also, necro pet build still blows.
Cromagnum
AG
May do this build instead of wolfnado. Will see what I think once I'm into paragon and have some gear.

BowSowy
AG
Playing a sever Necro. I'm early on, but that malignant gem that makes random corpse explosion effects happen when you walk near a corpse is super gratifying and feels good.
WGann3
AG
I'm not a big cosmetics guy, but the seasonal mount armor and horse are freaking badass looking.
AtlAg05
AG
WGann3 said:

Cromagnum said:

Metacritic down to 2.7
LOL. Babies.

I'm with you, babies.

Probably bot accounts anyway, you compare it to games like Redfall/Gollum, those are bad games.
Forum Troll
AG
I'm running the same build. Got to 19 last night, I need this gem. I haven't socketed any hearts yet.
FatZilla
AG
TLDW: They aint fixing *****
https://www.youtube.com/live/gZuG4Yng4bY

Pretty much all they did
BradenMeador
AG
Leveling my poison/pulverize druid from scratch yesterday felt okay. Looking forward to filling my stash with hearts and aspects by the end of the day.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.