Amazon/USPS Struggling Again?

18,657 Views | 269 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by trouble
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks how FedEx usually delivered stuff to me
trouble
AG
trouble said:

Everything I ordered this morning says Wednesday

All delivered as promised.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
3 packages today marked as delivered by USPoS that aren't here.
doubledog
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

3 packages today marked as delivered by USPoS that aren't here.
All of my packages were recently shipped UPS. Two day delivery. I think we know the problem.
Girlhowdy
AG
A friend sent me a small package from Georgia last Tuesday. It arrived yesterday (Thursday)- took 9 days!! 9!! I could have jogged there for it.
maroon barchetta
Girlhowdy said:

A friend sent me a small package from Georgia last Tuesday. It arrived yesterday (Thursday)- took 9 days!! 9!! I could have jogged there for it.

Are you Forrest Gump? That's a lot of jogging!
Rockdoc
AG
Does anybody have a phone number or email to contact Amazon about a package that was said delivered but never was? At 11:58pm no less. Have outdoor camera on mailbox 24/7. Never delivered. Amazon makes it hard to figure out how to contact them. Or maybe I'm too old to figure it out
threecatcorner
Click "contact us" near the bottom of the page on Amazon.com or just click https://www.amazon.com/hz/contact-us/foresight/hubgateway to get to the Contact Us page.

On there, it has a few options. You want the one that says "delivery, order or return" or to go straight there, it's https://www.amazon.com/hz/contact-us/foresight/hubgateway-items-2 and it will say "which item do you need help with?" and will show you your purchases.

Click on the one that didn't show up.

After that, you should have some choices.

I think they will give you the option to either chat with them or have them call you back.

They don't have an obvious way to call them.
Rockdoc
AG
Hey thanks a million!
MsDoubleD81
AG
My orders were sent via UPS and arrived in 2 days. However, it took Amazon 4 days to ship.
tfunk02
AG
MsDoubleD81 said:

My orders were sent via UPS and arrived in 2 days. However, it took Amazon 4 days to ship.

Same-ish. Took 3 days to ship and 1 day for UPS to get it here.

The original order I complained about here eventually said it was lost and they refunded me. That was a first…
Hornbeck
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Girlhowdy said:

Are you Forrest Gump? That's a lot of jogging!

For no particular reason, I just started run-NING.
doubledog
MsDoubleD81 said:

My USPS had been delayed (again) Saturday to Tuesday. Tracker says it has been shipped and is in Bryan. I would guess that my regular postal carrier has Monday off (again).
etj77845
Received a 1st Class mail from Columbus, OH last week -only took 9 days!!
EBrazosAg
AG
I have the USPS email service that sends a email with pictures of my arriving letters. 4 letters Friday and 3 Saturday - no mail in my mailbox since Thursday.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Charpie
AG
This wasn't an Amazon package

maroon barchetta
You have to pick it up at the post office?
MiMi
S
Charpie said:

This wasn't an Amazon package

Same thing happened to me. Got the identical message at around 11pm on a Saturday. It was delivered to my house the following Sunday morning. I assume the driver was tired and marked all their packages as delivered before they went home. Then got caught up the next day.
Rockdoc
AG
What the heck is going on with USPS? We used to have a good mailman driving the little jeep vehicle and he came every day regular as clockwork. Now for 2 or 3 months he's gone and we literally have a different person driving a different vehicle or private car every day. When they even decide to come. It really sucks.
MiMi
S
Agreed. According to my Informed Delivery email yesterday, I should have had 7 letters delivered. I had no delivery at all. Fingers crossed they decide to deliver them tomorrow. My carrier used to be very reliable, but I have noticed they'll skip delivery once or twice week nowadays.
BiochemAg97
AG
Maybe USPS should take a page out of the private industry and put GPS trackers on their trucks.

Oh, you said you made these deliveries, but you never actually drove down the street.

Then again, if you can't hire the staff you need, kinda limits your ability to hold the rest accountable.
trouble
AG
I believe they have GPS and have for a while.
maroon barchetta
trouble said:

I believe they have GPS and have for a while.

Someone has to actually look at that though. That takes a person. A person that isn't on TikTok or Instagram all day.

Rural route carriers often use their own vehicles. There won't be any GPS on those.
doubledog

Maybe things are changing.. The new mail trucks have A/C

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a62187981/usps-new-mail-truck-debut/
trouble
AG
Someone does. That someone also increases the lengths of routes or combines them. It's usually a someone who has never delivered the mail and is basing their calculations on some ridiculous metric.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.