Tree work suggestions

3,232 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Dtexag10
RockOn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone have suggestions of an arborist or tree company that can clean up/remove a tree?

Had a big branch fall from the snow accumulation last night and the whole tree probably needs to come down.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Olivares Tree Service in Longview has taken care of me a couple of times. They do good work. Had them take down a tree after a storm a couple of years ago. Had them out again last summer to trim everything back and remove a pine tree. Did a great job at a reasonable price.
Josepi
AG
In Tyler?

I have always used MA Garcia https://magarciatreeservice.com/
I've used them 3-4 times, and they have always done a good job
RockOn
Ah yes, Tyler. Appreciate the suggestions.

Luckily I had my trees trimmed back in late 2019, so no damage to the house that I can tell.
AggieGunslinger
AG
What kind of tree?
Stive
AG
You want the cheapest guy that will do a good job? Or do you want someone insured and with a website?

EastTexAg09
Call Tracy Hendrix with Hendrix Tree Service. They are based in Jacksonville, but have done good work for us. 903-586-8137
RockOn
Stive said:

You want the cheapest guy that will do a good job? Or do you want someone insured and with a website?

I like that sweet spot where they have insurance, but no website and just a few beater trucks.

All is taken care. Tree and stump are gone. (it was oak btw).
Josepi
AG
I was pretty surprised when I saw that fancy Garcia website. I can guarantee you that they aren't very fancy in person.
RockOn
Garcia seems to have a pretty full schedule and I'm needing more tree work. Any other suggestions?
RockOn
Have Rodriguez Tree Service coming out. anyone used him before?
https://www.rodrigueztree-service.com/
Dtexag10
AG
I have not used them but Dan Roacha does a great job and has been the most reasonable I have seen. He has Whitehorse Gardens Tree Service in Tyler. His guys work fast. He is a bit of character but always means well! Also if you like live music he sings at the Grove on Sunday at brunch
RockOn
Dtexag10 said:

I have not used them but Dan Roacha does a great job and has been the most reasonable I have seen. He has Whitehorse Gardens Tree Service in Tyler. His guys work fast. He is a bit of character but always means well! Also if you like live music he sings at the Grove on Sunday at brunch
Do you have a phone number? I can't seem to find online.
Dtexag10
AG
Absolutely (nine seven two)- eigh zero four- two six zero one

Dan Roacha and he owns Whitehouse Gardens in Whitehouse, Tx.
RockOn
RockOn
Shoulda called Dan earlier. Met with him today. Easily the most prompt and reasonable I've met with.
Dtexag10
AG
That's great! I will pass on the high praise! Maybe see if Dan will pay me a sales commission haha
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.