Approximate Jeep value?

1,166 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by permabull
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My inlaws are looking to sell their 2000 Jeep Wrangler (sorry, I don't know enough to know what "J" that is ) and are looking for an estimate on value.

I know these pics kind of suck, but assume the engine, A/C, etc are sound and it runs good. Mileage is 243k as shown.

Any thoughts?

Street Fighter
AG
About 6gs.
crowman2010
AG
Street Fighter said:

About 6gs.
HA!
JB
AG
$5000-7500 depending on overall condition. (A/c work, body damage, paint condition, interior condition, tires etc)

97-06 = TJ

The frames tend to rust if it spent time up north, but should be fine if it is a TX Jeep.
JB
AG
Where is it located?
AgEng06
AG
Thanks.

It's currently located at Lake Buchanan. They have pulled it all over the country behind their motor home, but other than that it has lived in Texas since they bought it new.

Full disclosure, I'm interested in it as a hunting lease vehicle, but didn't have a good idea of what it's worth (and neither do they). However, if I don't end up with it, I will post it here.
Street Fighter
AG
crowman2010 said:

Street Fighter said:

About 6gs.
HA!
I'm correct.
crowman2010
AG
Street Fighter said:

crowman2010 said:

Street Fighter said:

About 6gs.
HA!
I'm correct.
I know you are...that's why I was laughing
Street Fighter
AG
I thought you were going to say it was worth 20, super rare notacon addition, special suspension etc...
'03ag
how long have they had it? is it stock?
permabull
AG
Wait till tax return season to sell it, the weather will be nicer and people will have money ready to burn
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.