Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jackie Sherrill and Barry Switzer to call Cotton Bowl game online

10,829 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by Burdizzo
WatchOle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Check this out! We'll have a page here on TexAgs where you don't even have to leave the site to check out this broadcast ... and you can interact with legendary coaches from both Texas A&M and OU!

quote:
As you watch the Aggies vs. the Sooners on Fox in the Cotton Bowl Classic January 4th at 7:00 p.m., click on TexAgs.com or CollegeSportsChannels and watch the game with Hall of Fame Coaches Jackie Sherrill and Barry Switzer.

Interact with Coach Sherrill and Coach Switzer via twitter and/or e-mail and they will answer your questions live on the air.

A live broadcast with two Hall of Fame Coaches who have the ability to interact with you, the viewer, has never been done before. Be a part of this historic event!

Coach Sherrill and Coach Switzer will be at the Cotton Bowl waiting to hear from you during the game. Ask why a play worked, hear recruiting stories never heard before and find out what these Hall of Fame Coaches think we can expect from the Aggies and the Sooners in the future.

Watch the game with Coach Sherrill and Coach Switzer for an exclusive perspective you can’t find anywhere else.

There’s no charge so just click here and watch the game with the Hall of Fame Coaches.

Also available on CoachesCabana.com
jagvocate
AG
That's an interesting way to up fan interaction. Too bad I'll probably be drinking, whooping, and/or cussing too much to have a civil discourse.

[This message has been edited by jagvocate (edited 1/2/2013 1:38p).]
The Collective
AG
Going to be lots of Paterno questions for those two guys to field.
Sandman98
AG
The Whiskey Booth
Bowlinag
AG
Both will be on the Ticket in Dallas with the hardline.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Jackie and Barry 1
Joepa 0
JustisWalkert
AG
I'd like to see every teasip tied to a chair and forced to listen ala Clockwork Orange.
InternetFan02
AG
mmyeah
PA24
Triad
AG
I approve this message.
jagvocate
AG
Hell 1
Joepa 0

SEC Ag 89
AG
Will there be a link to a recorded version so we could listen to their broadcast/comments after the game?
byfLuger41
mavaggie08
AG
Sweet!
89Ag4Ever
AG

I hope they both have received extensive speech therapy for this little occasion. Neither of those guys can keep up with the pace of this game.

Don't get me wrong.. I love both coaches... but they remind me of the buzzard in the Warner Bros. cartoons.

Shackelford
This is a unique opportunity to hear two winning coaches talk about the past and its influence on current times. Most of us over thirty can understand the fun of getting first-hand accounts of these two talk about the old days, and the impact of those years on today's game.
Y2K Ag
Dueling ******s. No... Really, I love me some Sherrill. Fok ol' swizzle stick tho

Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
I hope they both have received extensive speech therapy for this little occasion. Neither of those guys can keep up with the pace of this game.

Don't get me wrong.. I love both coaches... but they remind me of the buzzard in the Warner Bros. cartoons.

Not sure speech therapy is needed, but they both tend to sound rather...relaxed in most of the interviews I've heard of them.
Space91
AG
I can imagine they'll be doing more drinking whooping and hollering. Should be entertaining.
Agsttt
Wouldn't it be fun to tie a bunch of sips to chair and force them to listen to this?!? LOL!!!
Burdizzo
AG
I wonder if Joe Paterno will be watching...

... from the 7th Level of Hell
polksalet12345
Switzer = Amazing
Burdizzo
AG
Best part so far...

Question for Switzer: "Why did Earl Campbell go to Texas?"

Switzer: "I wish I knew!"

Sherrill (sarcastically): "I know why!"

*collective chuckle*
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Did Switzer go home yet?
Burdizzo
AG
He was late coming back from halftime. He said Gov. Perry was chatting him up, but I think he was getting a stiff cocktail.
Burdizzo
AG
"The guys wearing red can't wait for this thing to end." - Switzer
Burdizzo
AG
Barry looks a little pissed after that last Manziel long run
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.