Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,954,553 Views | 231497 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by permabull
EliteZags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nike cans CEO, pops 10%+

Karp sells >$300M in shares, PLTR down <2% AH
EliteZags
AG
days like today up about 2 months salary in a couple hours thankful my desire to make money trumps fear of losing it
Heineken-Ashi
I bleed maroon said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Quad witch tomorrow.
You gonna play the VIX? Tempting...
I already have some October far out of the money VXX calls as it was potentially building to something before yesterday. Probably wont add anything here at this point. 0DTE volatility plays are such a small chance of success.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Heineken-Ashi
EliteZags said:

Nike cans CEO, pops 10%+

Karp sells >$300M in shares, PLTR down <2% AH
It looks like he optioned the same amount he sold, and they were planned sales. I think this is likely covering tax bills and a nothing burger. Could be wrong.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Dan Scott
AG
ProgN said:

FDX just **** the bed with their ER

FDX seems to always crash on earnings then slowly recover and crash again.
El_duderino
Looks like earnings action today just wiped out the entire gain from when it rocketed June 25 earnings
Heineken-Ashi
Something for both bulls and bears

SPX all time chart in log mode is again approaching its long term upper trendline from 1929. Would come in just over 6000 if it happened next month. That's some damned good upside for those willing to play up here.

The EMA's showing are 55, 144, 233, and 610.

I'm actually considering buying a single SPX 4400 put for the day after the election. I think it's running around $5. I would fully expect to lose it. But if a crash like event WERE to happen, even with the SPX only getting to 5100, the sharp increase in volatility would spike the value so high that it would pay significantly well. The same could be done with an October put in the 4700 strike range for a little cheaper.

Not a bad hedge.

permabull
AG
I made enough today to pay off my mortgage and my car loan but they are at 3.25% and 2.34% so I'll likely let it ride until money markets are paying less than that
First Page Refresh
Page 6615 of 6615

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.