teasips and colt mccoy

35,401 Views | 295 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Texas velvet maestro
Dannyman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Cart Mcry has never done ANYTHING

Wow

That's the difference between the 2 programs.

Ags can go 1-11 with a win over Texas and be tickled to death to say scoreboard all year.

Texas can be 11-1 and not play for the B12 game and feel the team underachieved.

It's silly, slack-jawed, yokels like yourself that keeps the Ag program in mediocrity.
AMC0613
How's McGee doing as the starter for A&M this season?

Hookem
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
quote:
Ags can go 1-11 with a win over Texas and be tickled to death to say scoreboard all year.

Texas can be 11-1 and not play for the B12 game and feel the team underachieved.
The difference in this scenarios is NEITHER tema did anything.

I know you drooling fools think they give out trohpys for nine win seasons, but they don't, asswhipe, which is my Cart McCry HAS NEVER WON ANYTHING (except a free John Deere ride)>
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
quote:
he also has more wins...so, i guess he has won something
Post a picture of the trophy he was awarded for "more wins", clue****.
Mr. Drummond
quote:
which is my Cart McCry HAS NEVER WON ANYTHING

OU would probably disagree.

Frank White
Brandi tell me where McCoys team stands in the rankings then tell me where your team stands?

aggie logic depends on who you are talking with. if it is TxTech it is conference championships. if it is UT, of course it is head-to-head matchups the past two years, but at no point do they ever bring up all their national championships.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
quote:
I like the 27 career wins and the current trajectory of the Longhorns. He's got a chance to finish his career at Texas with 40 wins as a starter.
And what kind of trophy do you get for this?

Frank White
Brandi tell me where McCoys team stands in the rankings, then tell me where your team stands?
Mr. Drummond
13 0 Branding Iron
AG

Cart is a poon:

bassale47
quote:
Brandi tell me where McCoys team stands in the rankings, then tell me where your team stands?

I agree. I miss the old "Big 12 Standings" posts. That was classic Brandi.
Frank White
You still have not answered my question so it looks like you are the poon.

Brandi tell me where McCoys team stands in the rankings then tell me where your team stands?

aggie logic depends on who you are talking with. if it is TxTech it is conference championships. if it is UT, of course it is head-to-head matchups the past two years, but at no point do they ever bring up all their national championships.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG

Although to be fair he may have gotten some award for this:

Frank White
and what does that have to do with this year? also where was atm in the BCS rankings? Did I miss something?
13 0 Branding Iron
AG

I do not answer questions from newbie nobodys. This is my board, I call the shots, and you shut the F up or leave,

The fact is, t.u.'s QB is a bleeding vagina, which makes him the PERFECT representative for your school:

The fact taht Mussburger ejaculates all over him makes it even more t.u.ewque. Good Lord I am glad I am onot associated with ou effeminate homos.

[This message has been edited by 13 0 Branding Iron (edited 10/21/2008 9:38a).]
Skihorn
Dang, you were quick with the edit! (snicker!)
highwayman
highwayman
Lhorn01
Where is "oh my shoulder hurts" McGee....

Mr. Drummond
There were so many typos he couldn't get them all in one edit.
Skihorn
Trust me. He had one edit that he REALLY needed to make.
highwayman
what was it?
Frank White
Brandi how are the ags doing so far this season? In terms you can understand (conference championships) how are they doing in the Big 12?

FXST
Let's see - we have the opinion of a former bench scrub ...

or

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/8700988/Tebow-tabs-McCoy-as-Heisman-front-runner

Tebow tabs McCoy as Heisman front-runner

quote:
Being smart and just looking at guys who are having a good year, he obviously is someone to look at and would probably be my top guy I'd vote for right now," Tebow said. "He's playing extremely well and doing a great job leading his team and handles it with a lot of class, too.

As a previous winner, Tebow has a Heisman vote, and he used No. 5 Florida's off week to catch up on some of the hopefuls for college football's most prestigious award.

McCoy stood out.

I sent the club a wire stating, Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.
GM
Frank White
quote:
13 0 Branding Iron
posted 1:24a, 12/28/04

Okay, okay, I'm sorry... as poorly as t.u. has recruited this position, I guess BEGGARS can't be chosers, and Ryan Thibideaux looks like he'll go elsewhere, so they need somebody....

...but since the MockDonald's experiment went so wrong, I just thought they might want a player that they didn't need a calendar to time.

OWNED
Yersinia pestis
quote:
The difference in this scenarios is NEITHER tema did anything.

I know you drooling fools think they give out trohpys for nine win seasons, but they don't, asswhipe, which is my Cart McCry HAS NEVER WON ANYTHING (except a free John Deere ride)>

This is it down to a tee (sip). The sips think that they are this powerhouse football program. In fact, on wikipedia it says "UT is a powerhouse football program [citation needed]"
Skihorn
"nine win seasons"

When was the last time UT only won 9 games???

I know it is hard to fathom for some Aggie fans, but it is possible to have double digit wins and a bowl victory.
Frank White
I think you have to go all the way back to 2000 for that or in a language so Brandi can understand the slocum era.

2000 Texas 9–3
2001 Texas 11–2
2002 Texas 11–2
2003 Texas 10–3
2004 Texas 11–1
2005 Texas 13–0
2006 Texas 10–3
2007 Texas 10–3

bassale47
quote:
When was the last time UT only won 9 games???

I believe it was 2000. And since then, Texas has won 83 games, won 6 out of 7 bowl games, won a conference championship, and a national championship, and 5 out of 7 against the vaunted Aggies, who have nothing to show for the same period except a victory over TCU in the Gallery Furniture Bowl in 2001 and almost as many losses as wins. They do have the all-important "scoreboard" though.
Dannyman
It wouldn't be as funny if that fat, slobbering meth addict, wasn't such a damn horrible speller.

It really sets Brandi's posts above all the other 2-0, Scoredoard! neanderthals.

Y'all just keep your one game seasons and we'll keep looking for our team to fight for championships.

Also, I just love the recruiting edge this board gives to your program.
INIGO MONTOYA
yep. the consensus #1 team in america and the consensus #1 heisman candidate aren't any good.

Lhorn01
From 2000 - 2008 we have lost 17 games compared to the Ags 49 losses. Geez, you guys are a real powerhouse.
FXST
Is this the year Fran ..er..Sherman shows us why he is considered a better coach than Stoops and a better recruiter than Mack?

I sent the club a wire stating, Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.
GM
The Male Pony Tail
Is this the year you finally do the world a favor and end your miserable life?
FXST
Nope - this just isn't turning out to be your year is it Puppy?

GM

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.