teasips and colt mccoy

35,404 Views | 295 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Texas velvet maestro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Techsan, back down. I don't think that Puddy is saying that at all.
Techsan_02
Ok, thanks.
FXST
Puddy was just trying to inject another of his Hindenburg blimps in an otherwise weak attempt to stop the bleeding.

He and I have been over this a thousand times. I signed up for the draft (which was actually a lottery back in 68) and never got anything lower than a 220. They never took any one over around 180. Somehow in his feeble mind that constitutes draft dodging.

Hell, for as many times as puppy has claimed that I am a draft dodger I ought to at least get a free trip to Canada!

I sent the club a wire stating, Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.
GM

[This message has been edited by FXST (edited 10/23/2008 2:16p).]
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
FXST
posted 2:12p, 10/23/08

Puddy was just trying to inject another of his Hindenburg blimps in an otherwise weak attempt to stop the bleeding.

Stop what bleeding? This thread isn't about me. I just find it funny that clowns like you get their jollies off trying to rub a poster's predictions back in their faces. I mean, do you ever stop to think that you're still doing this sort of sh*t when you're almost 60 years old? Says a lot about you if you don't consider that pathetic in every way possible.
FXST
Watching you grow up should be a real hoot puppy. You seem to suffer from this preordained time table of what you can and cannot do in life as somehow being based on age. Will you be folding up the tent and entering the old folks home with your CPA abacus around 32? Life doesn't stop just because you are not 29 anymore.

Here's a clue - nobody gets out alive in the end!

I sent the club a wire stating, Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.
GM
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
FXST
posted 2:31p, 10/23/08

Watching you grow up should be a real hoot puppy. You seem to suffer from this preordained time table of what you can and cannot do in life as somehow being based on age. Will you be folding up the tent and entering the old folks home with your CPA abacus around 32? Life doesn't stop just because you are not 29 anymore.

Here's a clue - nobody gets out alive in the end!

I don't know what the future holds for me, but I do know in 30 years if I'm posting weak smack on whatever longhorn site is around each and every day, it's probably time to take a step back and reevaluate my life.
FXST
Son, you're wound so tight right now you will be lucky to hit 40!

A man's only as old as the woman he feels.
GM
David_Puddy
AG
So I'm wound tight because I hope that I'm playing a lot of golf when I reach 60 instead of sitting in a cubicle posting on the internet all day? Interesting logic there.
morethanthreeyards
Frank Denius is cool cat.

Very approachable, if you get a chance to talk to this dude, do it...his is a fascinating guy.

He is the old guy going about a buck thirty with white hair standing strait up at EVERY Longhorn practice.
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
Ribby Paultz
posted 1:53p, 10/23/08

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only poster I've seen throw out predictions and own up for your camp is Ribby . While he may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, he doesn't leave this site like a p*ssy like most of the rest of you idiots have done after the last 2 thanksgivings. Anybody can come on here and post a bunch of garbage when their team is doing well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this mean we are friends? I certainly hope so

Ribby - I got no beef with you. I don't agree with 95% of the things that you post, but I'm sure you're a good dude outside of the interweb. Plus you've taken numerous beatings over the years and had your mug plastered all over the place and are still around, which is comendable. This board and my posts are a way to kill time at work, nothing more nothing less.

[This message has been edited by David_Puddy (edited 10/23/2008 2:56p).]
FXST
I've got a year and a half to turn 60 and retire puppy. Maybe I will see you on the links, buy you a beer and beat you to death with 9 iron. Just kidding puppy - I wouldn't jeapordize any of my clubs on your concrete cranium.

You guys will get back on track in football. In the meantime the Horns and techies will be here enjoying our good fortune.

GM
David_Puddy
AG
If we ever meet on the golf course, we can have an IQ test...I've played several courses around Austin. Since you've chosen to vote for Obama, I'm not real worried about losing that one.
Mister Randy Watson
quote:
BOWL WINS are nothing.

I'm not surprised an Aggie feels this way. Even when you guys were sending fed ex packages and providing Tony Soprano no work jobs to players, you had a poor bowl record.
ThatNguyen
ttt for Brandi humor.
Happy Kuykendahl
quote:
Mister Randy Watson
posted 5:48p, 10/23/08

quote:
BOWL WINS are nothing.

I'm not surprised an Aggie feels this way. Even when you guys were sending fed ex packages and providing Tony Soprano no work jobs to players, you had a poor bowl record.

Jackie Sherrill went 2-1 in bowl games (all in the Cotton Bowl) at Texas A&M.

While Coach Sherrill was here, tu was busted multiple times by the NCAA.
FXST
quote:
Colt McCoy = Your Future Depth Chart bust without the speed to play safety or special teams

brandi

You could sell original "brandyisms" on t-shirts at big 12 games and make a fortune!

GM
bulverdehornfan
Just a slight correction. Texas was put on probation once in the eighties. The infractions were not serious compared to other schools in the SWC (A&M and SMU were prime offenders). However, they were none the less violations that resulted in a two year probation for Texas. Unlike other SWC schools (A&M and SMU), Texas addressed the issues internally and submitted what changes had been put in place to see that it didn't happen again. Upon further review by the NCAA, the last year of Texas' probation was dropped due to the University's unsolicited efforts to see that these issues were corrected.

Quit spouting facts that aren't true. Some of us were around in those days that know the truth.
Disassociated
You only know the truth you have been told.
h264
I know this truth.

12-1
10-3
10-3
13-0
11-1
10-3
11-2
11-2
9-3
9-5
9-3
vette
AG
this thread is full of fail
iWearOrangeTeeShirts
quote:
You only know the truth you have been told.

And you only know Aggie consiracy theory.

"tu is always cheating but pays the NCAA off!!"

"but..but...tu watered down the grass!!"

"but...Cart McCry is supposed to be 2A suck, not break NCAA records!!"

WAAAAAAAAHH!

Happy Kuykendahl
quote:
bulverdehornfan
posted 4:19p, 01/14/09

Just a slight correction. Texas was put on probation once in the eighties. The infractions were not serious compared to other schools in the SWC (A&M and SMU were prime offenders). However, they were none the less violations that resulted in a two year probation for Texas. Unlike other SWC schools (A&M and SMU), Texas addressed the issues internally and submitted what changes had been put in place to see that it didn't happen again. Upon further review by the NCAA, the last year of Texas' probation was dropped due to the University's unsolicited efforts to see that these issues were corrected.

Quit spouting facts that aren't true. Some of us were around in those days that know the truth

You're full of sheet, you lying t-shirt dewsh sack.

Happy Kuykendahl
Speaking of SMU, tu outbid them for earl campbell
Freebirds Fan
quote:

You're full of sheet, you lying t-shirt dewsh sack.

I believe the sip is correct and that they were only put on probation once during the 80's.

Happy Kuykendahl
quote:
Public Infraction Report

For Release After 10 p.m. (CDT) October 12, 1982

October 8, 1982

UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS, AUSTIN, PLACED ON NCAA PROBATION

MISSION, KANSAS--The University of Texas, Austin, has been placed on probation by the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Committee on Infractions as a re-suit of violations occurring in the conduct of the university's intercollegiate foot ball program.

quote:
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS, AUSTIN, INFRACTIONS REPORT

June 17, 1987

Page No. 8

III. Committee on Infractions Penalties.

A. The university shall be publicly reprimanded and censured, and placed on probation for a period of two years from the date these penalties are imposed, which shall be the date the 15-day appeal period expires or the date the university notifies the executive director that it will not appeal to the NCAA Council, whichever is earlier, or the date established by Council action as a result of an appeal by the university to the Council, it being understood that should any of the penalties in this case be set aside for any reason other than by appropriate action of the Association, the penalties shall be reconsidered by the Committee on Infractions.
INIGO MONTOYA
the epic fail of this thread is causing aggies to go running back to the mid 80s for support. that was 20 years ago folks.
Happy Kuykendahl
ignorant montoya
highwayman
boozing, is that list of infractions you screenshot for football or all sports?
Happy Kuykendahl
3 football, 1 baseball
Freebirds Fan
I stand corrected.

This is what happens when you get old and your memory starts failing!

Good to know that they cheated more than I thought they had!

[This message has been edited by Freebirds Fan (edited 1/15/2009 9:37a).]
Disassociated
quote:
And you only know Aggie consiracy theory.

I also know how to spell.
jodybo
Happy Kuykendahl
How did you dig this thread up without stars? Just change the day value in the address line and dig around until you found it? What an obsessed dumbass t-shirt whorn.

There were whorns, on this board, whornfans, everywhere else, that said they were in big trouble if McCry had to play QB, and that yall were screwed after the Robert Perilloux decomit.

[This message has been edited by Aggies98tards54 (edited 12/9/2009 4:44p).]
13 0 Branding Iron
AG

Cart has been in The People's Republik long enough to find the weightroom, hasn't he?
Rain Down Moses
The McCry brothers show up at Colt's Big 12 party.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.