Anyone seen Sound of Freedom?

125,176 Views | 1511 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by General Jack D. Ripper
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

amercer said:

Trafficking has become to the right what trans issues have become to the left. Serious, but overall small problems blown up to outrage the home team.

2M+ children is small problems?

1M+ dead Americans from COVID is no biggie from what I've been told.

Hey buddy! I know you're busy raging on behalf of the machine but just wanted to make sure you saw this since you seem to get your information from Stephen Colbert and John Stewart and I doubt they'll take the time to admit they're just propagandists and actually inform you.

Dimebag Darrell
aTmAg said:

Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Rocag said:

1. No, but it's already clear from the question we disagree on what is non-reversible and what isn't. Puberty blockers for example.

2. No, but I do support late term abortions in some circumstances. I don't use that term interchangeably with abortion on demand.

And this should move to the politics board at this point.

I'm confused why one thread on an entire board "needs to be moved" to the politics board when Hollywood and politics clearly go hand in hand. This thread is actually a really good example of that.
It shouldn't be a good example. Libs should be as on board with this movie just as much as sane people.
But they don't like the views of one of the actors.

Yet some of these same posters go apesh** if a conservative on here says they don't want to see a certain movie for similar political hangups of the actor or director of a movie they like. As mentioned before, on a Judd Apatow movie thread started by TCTTS a couple years ago, I simply brought up the fact that Judd Apatow literally hates people who voted differently than him and has made it no secret, and TCTTS and some others lost their sh** over it.

Yet Tim Ballard, is a "lunatic". It's so silly, the double standard and lack of self awareness among the left on here.
Dimebag Darrell

Know Your Enemy said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

amercer said:

Trafficking has become to the right what trans issues have become to the left. Serious, but overall small problems blown up to outrage the home team.

2M+ children is small problems?

1M+ dead Americans from COVID is no biggie from what I've been told.

Hey buddy! I know you're busy raging on behalf of the machine but just wanted to make sure you saw this since you seem to get your information from Stephen Colbert and John Stewart and I doubt they'll take the time to admit they're just propagandists and actually inform you.

Geez, yet another in a long list of "crazy conspiracy theories" eventually proven true. And if they say the number is 1/3...I naturally wonder how much higher it really is in reality.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

Geez, yet another in a long list of "crazy conspiracy theories" eventually proven true. And if they say the number is 1/3...I naturally wonder how much higher it really is in reality.

The Venn diagram of those covidians that bought that nonsense hook, line and sinker…even to this very day as demonstrated by our friend who is busy raging…and those arguing on this thread and condescendingly mocking conservatives is really something.

You would think there would be a pause for some critical thought and self-reflection but nah.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Rocag said:

Your description of mainstream liberals is so cartoonishly inaccurate I'm having trouble deciding whether you actually believe it or are you just trying to be provocative. Do you also think we sit around twirling our mustaches and cackling evilly?

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
This thread has everything. Child trafficking, pizza gate, adrenochrome, trans issues...

Just waiting on abortion, aliens, and beans in chili.
Fenrir
You missed the abortion until birth talk obviously.
Sapper Redux

Sapper Redux said:

Sapper Redux said:

Rocag said:

aTmAg said:

Rocag said:

ChemEAg08 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

This thread: literally 29 pages of people trying to "gotcha" each other. How are you guys not bored yet?
It never gets old watching people attempt to defend sex traffickers.
Who in this thread is defending sex traffickers?
Funny how you had to specify "in this thread".

Goes to show how pathetic liberals in this country are.
You're so lucky to be a conservative because as everyone knows it's just impossible to find a conservative with controversial views that are considered reprehensible to even their fellow conservatives. Alas, it's a problem we liberals alone have to deal with.
It is very difficult actually. Every conservative person I know is a normal decent family person who is loving and tolerant towards others. The modern left is the side that is completely out of control. The fringe has now become mainstream. Look at what your side is pushing for in many states...abortion with no restrictions...chemical castration and breast removal for un-consenting minors. Are there small pockets of extreme tiki torch weirdos on the right? Sure. But there are many doctors and politicians and tens of millions of liberals advocating for removing breasts of 13 year old girls etc. Could go on and on with the crazy sh** the left openly embraces.

I wouldn't throw stones, I'll just say that.

I wouldn't rely on whatever sources you're using for information. I'll just say that.
DUDE, THIS IS SH** PUSHED BY VIRTUALLY ALL LIBERAL POLITICIANS, MEDIA, WOKE CORPS, CELEBS ETC. Obama came out yesterday crying about gay pr0n books being pulled from childrens school libraries. I cannot even post the sexual images from "Gender Queer" on here without getting a perma-ban. Teenagers giving each other blowjobs. And the left loses their sh** saying Desantis and now other governors are "banning books" (Hint: pulling books from school libraries is NOT banning). Never mind it is the left that has pulled books like Huck Finn, To Kill a Mockingbird, Fahrenheit 451, 1984 etc. YOUR SIDE IS OUT OF CONTROL. OWN IT.

My point is that the modern narrative is that conservatives are shifting hard right, but it is really the mainstream left that has become fringe.

I know it hurts for some to do any form of self reflecting whatsoever.

You seem upset. Take your pro-book banning and anti-trans takes back to f16. Thanks.
One thing I can guarantee with absolute certainty is that you would address me much differently in person. P*ss off troll.

Not really. I don't have time for your *****
tk for tu juan
Nothing wrong with putting beans in chili
Bruce Almighty
AG
When I finally see this movie, I'm going to watch it while eating sausages kolaches.
Dimebag Darrell
Bruce Almighty said:

When I finally see this movie, I'm going to watch it while eating sausages kolaches.
Another Doug
AG
Don't forget that if COVID wasn't a hoax (which it is), ivermectin is the proven cure for it
Dimebag Darrell
Another Doug said:

Don't forget that if COVID wasn't a hoax (which it is), ivermectin is the proven cure for it
It has literally been proven to be a hoax, to a significant degree. Like so many other things. No one is claiming it is a completely fabricated hoax. We all know people who got it and some who maybe had a tougher time than others with it. I got it early on and lost sense of smell for 10 days. Not a hoax. Just greatly exaggerated and pretty much weaponized for political purposes.

Member when yall's dream team Joe and Kamala were saying they would not trust the vaccine just months before forcing corporations to mandate it for employees or fire them? That is just one small example of the sketchiness. Yall probably also thought it came from a wet market lolol. You also probably think masks work and that the vaccines were great.

Yall were wrong time and time again. And you still have the nerve to mock others. Like I said, zero self awareness on the left.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Another Doug said:

I don't even know what you're attempting here.

I get you're trying to be mocking and condescending but I'm honestly just embarrassed for you.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Nothing wrong with putting beans in chili
I have no problem with it either, but sometimes I just want a good texas red.
jah003
S
What the **** is this thread even talking about anymore?
tk for tu juan
jah003 said:

What the **** is this thread even talking about anymore?

Everything, everywhere, all at once
captkirk
AG
Sapper Redux said:

Sapper Redux said:

Rocag said:

aTmAg said:

Rocag said:

ChemEAg08 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

This thread: literally 29 pages of people trying to "gotcha" each other. How are you guys not bored yet?

You're so lucky to be a conservative because as everyone knows it's just impossible to find a conservative with controversial views that are considered reprehensible to even their fellow conservatives. Alas, it's a problem we liberals alone have to deal with.
It is very difficult actually. Every conservative person I know is a normal decent family person who is loving and tolerant towards others. The modern left is the side that is completely out of control. The fringe has now become mainstream. Look at what your side is pushing for in many states...abortion with no restrictions...chemical castration and breast removal for un-consenting minors. Are there small pockets of extreme tiki torch weirdos on the right? Sure. But there are many doctors and politicians and tens of millions of liberals advocating for removing breasts of 13 year old girls etc. Could go on and on with the crazy sh** the left openly embraces.

I wouldn't rely on whatever sources you're using for information. I'll just say that.
DUDE, THIS IS SH** PUSHED BY VIRTUALLY ALL LIBERAL POLITICIANS, MEDIA, WOKE CORPS, CELEBS ETC. Obama came out yesterday crying about gay pr0n books being pulled from childrens school libraries. I cannot even post the sexual images from "Gender Queer" on here without getting a perma-ban. Teenagers giving each other blowjobs. And the left loses their sh** saying Desantis and now other governors are "banning books" (Hint: pulling books from school libraries is NOT banning). Never mind it is the left that has pulled books like Huck Finn, To Kill a Mockingbird, Fahrenheit 451, 1984 etc. YOUR SIDE IS OUT OF CONTROL. OWN IT.

My point is that the modern narrative is that conservatives are shifting hard right, but it is really the mainstream left that has become fringe.

You seem upset. Take your pro-book banning and anti-trans takes back to f16. Thanks.
They sound like pro children takes to me
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
captkirk said:

Sapper Redux said:

Sapper Redux said:

Rocag said:

aTmAg said:

Rocag said:

ChemEAg08 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

They sound like pro children takes to me

Right?

That response from Sapper illustrates the NPC meme so well. I mean…was any thought at all put into that, either before or after or was it just reactionary? It was so ridiculous it's honestly hard to tell.
TCTTS
AG

aTmAg said:

Rocag said:

1. No, but it's already clear from the question we disagree on what is non-reversible and what isn't. Puberty blockers for example.

2. No, but I do support late term abortions in some circumstances. I don't use that term interchangeably with abortion on demand.

And this should move to the politics board at this point.

I'm confused why one thread on an entire board "needs to be moved" to the politics board when Hollywood and politics clearly go hand in hand. This thread is actually a really good example of that.
It shouldn't be a good example. Libs should be as on board with this movie just as much as sane people.
But they don't like the views of one of the actors.

Yet some of these same posters go apesh** if a conservative on here says they don't want to see a certain movie for similar political hangups of the actor or director of a movie they like. As mentioned before, on a Judd Apatow movie thread started by TCTTS a couple years ago, I simply brought up the fact that Judd Apatow literally hates people who voted differently than him and has made it no secret, and TCTTS and some others lost their sh** over it.

Yet Tim Ballard, is a "lunatic". It's so silly, the double standard and lack of self awareness among the left on here.

You're of course leaving out two crucial facts to this story...

1) It was a thread for a romantic comedy called Juliet, Naked, starring Chris O'Dowd, Rose Byrne, and Ethan Hawke. A romantic comedy that had absolutely nothing to do with politics, featuring no "woke" content of any kind, set in a seaside English town. Judd Apatow neither wrote or directed it, he merely produced it, and the thread was completely movie-focused until you showed up.

2) You didn't "simply bring up the fact that Judd Apatow literally hates people who voted for him." What you then did is went on a thread-derailing screed, attempting to convince everyone in the thread NOT to see the movie, simply due to Judd Apatow's involvement.

And THAT'S what I "lost my sh*t" over. We were having a perfectly pleasant discussion about a perfectly pleasant romantic comedy, when you suddenly showed up out of now were, encouraging people NOT to see it. Not because it was a bad movie. Not because it was a political movie. Not because you disagreed with it morally. But because Judd Apatow was a producer on it. That was it.

It was objectively insane behavior, and now here you are, with the gall to try and paint us as the unreasonable ones.

Which is sadly, and predictably, par for the course in this thread.
Eso si, Que es
Brian Earl Spilner said:

This thread has everything. Child trafficking, pizza gate, adrenochrome, trans issues...

Just waiting on abortion, aliens, and beans in chili.
Abortion - definitely covered
Aliens - TCTTS referenced the UAP thread early on during a man walking on water side bar, check
Chili - beans are not even up for debate, check
boy09
AG
I know it's probably a really high bar, but could this potentially be the worst thread to ever exist on this stupid website?
tk for tu juan
No, plenty of deleted threads have been worse than this.
TCTTS
AG
Prior to this, IMO, it was the thread for The Last of Us, which, coincidentally, was also this year. But yeah, this one definitely takes the cake now, no question.
TCTTS
AG
tk for tu juan said:

No, plenty of deleted threads have been worse than this.

I was assuming out of the threads that actually survived.
TCTTS
AG
The Little Mermaid thread is up there as well, if only due to the ridiculousness and embarrassment of a bunch of grown ass men arguing over the skin color of a fictional mermaid in a kids movie.
tk for tu juan
There was a thread in one forum that had hundreds of pages and thousands of replies until it was deleted in 2020 or 2021, yet no one from that forum has any knowledge of what was inside it.
Sea Speed
AG
TCTTS said:

Prior to this, IMO, it was the thread for The Last of Us, which, coincidentally, was also this year. But yeah, this one definitely takes the cake now, no question.

Recency bias
Whirligigs
TCTTS said:

The Little Mermaid thread is up there as well, if only due to the ridiculousness and embarrassment of a bunch of grown ass men arguing over the skin color of a fictional mermaid in a kids movie.

Talk about pot .. kettle .. black. Go back and read the first few pages of this thread - you basically lost your mind over this film and thread and kickstarted this **** show. Good god you're insufferable.
TCTTS
Another Doug
AG
tk for tu juan said:

There was a thread in one forum that had hundreds of pages and thousands of replies until it was deleted in 2020 or 2021, yet no one from that forum has any knowledge of what was inside it.
There are two types of forum16 posters on Texags, those who posted on Q-anon, and those who's account were conveniently created after the thread was deleted.
Complete Idiot
I only made it to page 3, I can't understand how some people can be duped into believing things. Some of the stated beliefs are literally incomprehensible to me, and therefore scary. What CAN'T people be convinced of through manipulation?

Nothing against the movie, haven't seen it, seems to have solid reviews from "main stream media" if movie reviewers on Rotten Tomatoes can be considered main stream (I think so?).
Velvet Jones
AG
Mods, how is this thread still alive, and how haven't there been a slew of bans? On every "Side?"

Yes, I'm openly questioning moderation, which in this case is richly deserved.

Do better.
TCTTS
AG
In fairness, they've been editing the hell out of this thread. There's been all kinds of horrible crap said that they've deleted. That said, overall, yeah, I'm definitely shocked that this thread hasn't been locked or moved yet, considering staff has done both for far less. Same goes for bans. The amount of name-calling has been off the charts here, when that's always been the thing that leads to instant bans. Yet here, there hasn't been a single ban that I know of, when this has been some of the worst name-calling I've ever seen.
Aztec1948
https://off-guardian.org/2021/03/12/on-the-psychology-of-the-conspiracy-denier/
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.