*****2022-2023 San Antonio Spurs Thread*****

129,279 Views | 1856 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by West Texan
superunknown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LawHall88 said:

superunknown said:

Well thats a wild ride. So Primo counters with "this old white lady saw my junk on accident maybe?"
With a race card play thrown in.

Yeah was trying to be concise by including "old white lady" to convey the race and age card.

Interestingly enough, Cauthen did a Ted talk in 2019 about the social aspects of sports and athlete's mental health.

RC's statement posted above is the same thing he told employees internally. My friend asked me if I was hiring. And there's an all staff meeting at 4pm...I mean for them not for me.
FTAG 2000
AG
Will be interesting.

Buzbee seems to think they have an established, provable timeline documented.

R.C. says Spurs disagree.

Who's got the goods?

superunknown
AG
It was a short meeting. RC firm on the idea that the spurs were NOT standing idly by through all of this.

My own 2 cents is that there needs to be an independent investigation on all of this.
Tergdor
AG
Ag Natural said:

Obi Wan Ginobili said:

Ag Natural said:

So what kind of financial damages can be sought for this? I've never heard of anyone getting sued for being flashed. Is that considered sexual misconduct in this day and age?

It's been illegal for a while. I don't understand the confusion on this board. Sexual assault doesn't have to be penetration. You can't do what he did (allegedly, for now).

I didn't ask whether it's legal or not. I'm asking about a civil suit. What's the precedent here? I've never heard of.lawsuit over a ***** exposure.

When it happens multiple times, as she claims, it moves from "accidental" indecent exposure to sexual harassment (in the workplace, too). That absolutely has precedent.

It's not hard.
LawHall88
AG
Tergdor said:

Ag Natural said:

Obi Wan Ginobili said:

Ag Natural said:

So what kind of financial damages can be sought for this? I've never heard of anyone getting sued for being flashed. Is that considered sexual misconduct in this day and age?

It's been illegal for a while. I don't understand the confusion on this board. Sexual assault doesn't have to be penetration. You can't do what he did (allegedly, for now).

I didn't ask whether it's legal or not. I'm asking about a civil suit. What's the precedent here? I've never heard of.lawsuit over a ***** exposure.

When it happens multiple times, as she claims, it moves from "accidental" indecent exposure to sexual harassment (in the workplace, too). That absolutely has precedent.

It's not hard.
Phrasing.
Tergdor
AG
Well, Primo probably claims it wasn't
Ag Natural
AG
Tergdor said:

Ag Natural said:

Obi Wan Ginobili said:

Ag Natural said:

It's not hard.

I suppose. I guess I didn't really think of them as coworkers. Typically the Doctor would be in the position of power. But harassment is harassment.

I dont see how this gets resolved quickly. They both lost their jobs and everyone is hunkering down.
MookieBlaylock
AG
LawHall88 said:

Tergdor said:

Ag Natural said:

Obi Wan Ginobili said:

Ag Natural said:

It's not hard.
Phrasing.

Primo is a show her and not a grower
FTAG 2000
AG
Ag Natural said:

Tergdor said:

Ag Natural said:

Obi Wan Ginobili said:

Ag Natural said:

It's not hard.

I suppose. I guess I didn't really think of them as coworkers. Typically the Doctor would be in the position of power. But harassment is harassment.

I dont see how this gets resolved quickly. They both lost their jobs and everyone is hunkering down.

i think if she's got documented proof she told wright this will be settled quickly out of court.

if not, it goes to court and turns into a huge mess. sure the nba is pressuring the spurs to keep it out of court too.
LawHall88
AG
Enzo The Baker
AG
I love Pop. Going to be so sad when he hangs it up.
MookieBlaylock
AG
He seemed to have an opinion on everything and had no problems sharing

wonder what changed
superunknown
AG
Lawyers
Ag Natural
AG
Another perfect loss. Battled all game and made some mistakes in the 4th to lose a close one.
LawHall88
AG
Guitarsoup
AG
LawHall88 said:

I am shocked that Zach Collins had lower leg problems
Ag Natural
AG
Another good loss. Young team can't finish but they are very entertaining.
2008and1
AG
That was a fun game. Sochan is gonna be such a great player.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Team still a lot of fun to watch. Dig the city edition jerseys.

At this rate, the Pelicans are going to have a better shot at Wemby via the pick swap with the Lakers dumpster fire. Will be interesting to see how long until the Lakers cough up the first rounders for some shooting. Pressure is getting bigger with each loss.
Ag Natural
AG
If the Pels, OKC or Houston get Wemby I'll be pissed. Throw in Orlando too.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Spurs 4 games from first and 4 games from first

The no d jack a 3 league has led to complete mediocrity and an unwatchable league

Guitarsoup
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Spurs 4 games from first and 4 games from first

superunknown
AG
Am told SSE is releasing a statement tomorrow. Perhaps a settlement?
superunknown
AG
Or not, apparently the Holt family is among the investors buying the MiLB Missions.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Manu and David too.
superunknown
AG

Big day in SA, right? Cauthen settled with the Spurs but not Primo.
West Texan
AG
superunknown said:

Big day in SA, right? Cauthen settled with the Spurs but not Primo.

LawHall88
AG
superunknown
AG
Nice with the Shams follow up. I wonder if anyone tries to pick up Primo on waivers.
Guitarsoup
AG
superunknown said:

Nice with the Shams follow up. I wonder if anyone tries to pick up Primo on waivers.

No one picked him up in waivers. He's a UFA now
superunknown
AG
good catch, brain fart earlier, waivers is only like 3 days right?
Guitarsoup
AG
Baylor Worm with poster on Baby Sabonis.

West Texan
AG

This is how you tank…
StillNotAnAggie
West Texan said:

This is how you tank…

Finally doing something right.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Stella getting her groove back

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.